DC Sound Lab

Well its 2:44am and I havent been able to go to sleep, this thumb nail has turned about half black and has this stupid throbbing feeling. Its annoying. So Im on the net seeing what can be done about it, I come across some people on you tube burning holes in there nail lol. Why the hell why not. Its not going to get much worse.

Seems simple enough .Some Rum to sterilize it , hold a safety pin with a set of pliers, hear it up white hot, shove it into your thumb, and here we go lol

2013-04-25_02-32-52_675_zps16bfab50.jpg

2013-04-25_02-33-01_509_zps8c6a11a2.jpg

When the pin is white hot it melts right through the nail, interesting

Edited by WCA Rusty
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Its not as dark under the nail anymore. I guess it feels a little better, The pressure feeling in my thumb is gone, Dont get me wrong.. It still feels like a smashed thumb.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Well its 2:44am and I havent been able to go to sleep, this thumb nail has turned about half black and has this stupid throbbing feeling. Its annoying. So Im on the net seeing what can be done about it, I come across some people on you tube burning holes in there nail lol. Why the hell why not. Its not going to get much worse.

Seems simple enough .Some Rum to sterilize it , hold a safety pin with a set of pliers, hear it up white hot, shove it into your thumb, and here we go lol

2013-04-25_02-32-52_675_zps16bfab50.jpg

2013-04-25_02-33-01_509_zps8c6a11a2.jpg

When the pin is white hot it melts right through the nail, interesting

OOOUUUUCCCHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Damn rusty your a savage for shoving a hot pin into your thumb .. If it hurt that bad I'd try it too .. Get ol rob to finish off the Yukon .. Looks promising

Edited by dc98hoe
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

IMG_3634_zps45a54b7c.jpg

IMG_3635_zps52fc907c.jpg

IMG_3636_zpse5c84f1d.jpg

IMG_3637_zps9b81084b.jpg

mmmmmm batteries are here for the silverado build (9k in the dash) and the tahoe.

big thanks to xs power! if you guys need batts look no further.

IMG_3639_zps26874c43.jpg

there will be two unhappy cars around here

IMG_3640_zps892f4b17.jpg

IMG_3638_zps095629b2.jpg

IMG_3641_zps127a05cb.jpg

sitting in side the box lol im not little either

IMG_3645_zps2708ba22.jpg

now it just needs some liquid nail to fill the holes and resin and the bottom half is done

IMG_3647_zps3828373c.jpg

on side done

IMG_3649_zps4ee4df07.jpg

i think im going to be making a video today of it so i can catch everything in detail.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Rusty, be prepared to loose that bad boy. Lots of times when the bed under the nail is damaged, pressure like you had, 9 times out of 10 you loose the nail. I hope that's not the case for you, but by experience that's what does happen. I lost mine last year, and it's fully grown back, took about 3-4 months. Just an idea of what to watch out for.

Nice progress on both. Can't wait to see Jon's this weekend. keep it up guys!

Damn rusty your a savage for shoving a hot pin into your thumb .. If it hurt that bad I'd try it too .. Get ol rob to finish off the Yukon .. Looks promising

HAHAHA ya man but it had to be done =]

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Rusty, be prepared to loose that bad boy. Lots of times when the bed under the nail is damaged, pressure like you had, 9 times out of 10 you loose the nail. I hope that's not the case for you, but by experience that's what does happen. I lost mine last year, and it's fully grown back, took about 3-4 months. Just an idea of what to watch out for.

Nice progress on both. Can't wait to see Jon's this weekend. keep it up guys!

I got 9 more!! hahaha Im good =]

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ