Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

In my opinion every school district has a little bit of nazi in it, and this one is definately showing it

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Posted

Itll get dropped. That kid just got his college paud for with the lawsuit though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Ya he will be sitting plush after this is over. I mean FFS its not like the kid brought the gun into school he was trying to handle a situation like an adult and some little crybaby bitch school staff member started a shit storm

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

I had a friend in high school that did the same thing but with a Ruger mini-14 and he got a minor charge and a 2 week suspension but that was over 10 years ago before all this anti-gun shit storm started. A felony charge and expulsion is total bullshit for an honest mistake that he tried to handle it like man.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

As an Eagle myself, it would take a shit ton of proof for me to believe bad intentions.

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Posted

As a near future eagle hopefully I find this to be complete bullshit. He took proper care of it but a bitch blew it up. I live in Illinois which is a bitch on guns. I've accidentally left my shotgun in my truck bed locked in a case while driving around. Its a small thing. I took proper precautions so they couldn't do anything if I did get pulled over. I feel like this kid did too. As a scout we go through rigorous gun safety. It was just a mistake that couldn't be changed. I feel bad for him.

My SPL to SQ Build Log

Vehicle:
1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT
5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6
Stock Alt

Equipment:

Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT

Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel

Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D

Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12

Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy

Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers 

Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5"

Processor- MiniDSP 2x4

RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series

Wire- EB Flex 2/0

 

-Member of Team SounDrive

Posted

That sucks bad for that guy but those laws are in place for a reason an I doubt this will be dropped. At the least it will be changed to a lesser crime an as long as the DA gets a conviction for any charge then the guy can't sue for being wrongfully charged.

Posted

I feel bad for the guy too but it's not that fucking hard to remember not to bring a firearm to school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8747 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...