I know its not my business.. but every time I see some new upgrade my first thought is "how he can afford all this".. you basically doing the Hummer, Benz and Hoe at the same time .. LOL

not hating at all.. its a great build and I would love to hear it one day !!

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Holy shit! Those rear doors are dope with the cracked dc logos! Center console as well! I was thinking of getting one of those for my box, they look sick! Good stuff man!

Thx friend. ... I got a surprise in da werks....kinda like the DC logos....stay tuned. .... ;) ;) ;) ;)....lolllllll

I cant wait for this one. Its gonna be SICK!!!!!!!

Work hard play hard! B on that next level! :)

Holy shit! Those rear doors are dope with the cracked dc logos! Center console as well! I was thinking of getting one of those for my box, they look sick! Good stuff man!

Thx friend. ... I got a surprise in da werks....kinda like the DC logos....stay tuned. .... ;) ;) ;) ;)....lolllllll

hmmmmm....a cracked mirror glass with a storm trooper? That would be sick but I'm excited to see what you have planned!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

[qute name=goodvibez" post="2726252" timestamp="1393558205]

hmmmmm....a cracked mirror glass with a storm trooper? That would be sick but I'm excited to see what you have planned!dammmm your good... ;) seeing it """"B""lieving"""""

I know its not my business.. but every time I see some new upgrade my first thought is "how he can afford all this".. you basically doing the Hummer, Benz and Hoe at the same time .. LOL

not hating at all.. its a great build and I would love to hear it one day !!

glad you are enjoying the builds......but like they say....""""IT $$$ COST TO BE A BOSS $$$$...LOLLLLLLLL

..and

I'd love to give you that demo....that """"B""""""" the truth..lolllllll

Cracked Windshield? LOL

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Cracked Windshield? LOL
....I wish....lolllllll :) :) :) cross your fingers :) :)

Archived