Awesome vids. Looking forward to seeing more. This thing is beast. Great work to Pstone and congrats to b-easy

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

I may have missed it but why isn't it sealed off at the b pillars? Those back doors are getting raped!

sealed off at the c pillar. ... ;) ;) ;)

yea why? lol sealing it at the c pillar aint stopping the back doors from getting raped lol. confuses me as to why it sealed there and not at the b pillar.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

I may have missed it but why isn't it sealed off at the b pillars? Those back doors are getting raped!

sealed off at the c pillar. ... ;) ;) ;)

yea why? lol sealing it at the c pillar aint stopping the back doors from getting raped lol. confuses me as to why it sealed there and not at the b pillar.

Because that's the way it ended up playing out - I guess you are just going to have to stay confused over that very complicated issue....

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Not to nuthug, but with the amount of talent, precision, and overall amazing work that Pstone has put into this build- you guys just pick out the stupidest things that are so simple that you may not like. For example, the screws on the back doors, and sealed off at the C pillar instead of the B pillar... I can't fathom the amount of work that Pstone has put into this build! He has really made the effort (and succeeded) at doing everything right-and even correcting the things that were not! It would be nice for you guys to focus more on the awe-inspiring work that he has done then him choosing a different color screw than you would have!

All in all- Great job Pstone! Standing ovation from me!

Agreed maniac

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Bass14 hows bout you go rob a bank to get the $$$ that went into this build and do it exactly the same and see if you can seal it off at the b pillar. So the back doors get rapped i dont see anyone else complaning over somthing so little just gives more to record when he does flex videos for us. Their were issues with the box and seats that prevented it from being sealed at the b pillar iirc. But whats the point of having this bad ass of a build if you cant drive it cause the seat is stuck in a uncomfortable position all because you had to seal off at the b pillar.

Damn B, I can't wait! I must say I feel very privileged to be able to get a demo without even having to leave state! Pstone killed the build too!

No reason to hate on a man for asking a valid question.

If that was the reason they didn't seal off at the B pillar, that would have been a good response to his question.

I don't think he is knocking anything in the build at all

That was also my first question when I first watched the rear door doing the jello jiggle

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

No offense either but Id like to know as well? Not trying to disrespect.

Is it because all the rattling is cool in the south east? Is it the same concept as when people try to make their trunk rattle as much as possible?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I can see it being louder sealed up being sealed off at the c pillar rather than at the b pillar. Ever notice how some people lose on the meter when people push on the doors? could be the same thing here.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived