scooter99 Posted January 30, 2014 Report Posted January 30, 2014 DDDDDDAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM Those seats "B" the shit man!! Id "B" afraid to sit on em!!! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
dionysus Posted January 30, 2014 Report Posted January 30, 2014 Easily one of my favorite builds on SMD! Its like the fun never ends on it! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
MarioB Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 lvl6 18s carbon fiber with the new motors? 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
b-eazy Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 lvl6 18s carbon fiber with the new motors?same motors.. .
Keith77 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
Lbox88 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Can always count on Keith to keep it classy in here. UBL | Build Log
b-eazy Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 Nice B!Thx trippi.... ;) wait till after subzzzzzz come in...next UPDATE ...."""""B""""even 100% better ... :) :)bwahhhhhhhhahhhhh ;)
WhiteMax87 Posted February 2, 2014 Report Posted February 2, 2014 Lookin great dude! Seats are off the chain and I can't wait for pics of the new upgraded subs either! 2009 maxima, currently stock
MarioB Posted February 5, 2014 Report Posted February 5, 2014 these arent in yet? That "B" some bullshiet 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.