Keith77 Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 Is it playing yet... I aint got time for these cock teas pictures Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
b-eazy Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 Is it playing yet... I aint got time for these cock teas pictures I do....bwahhhhhhhhahhhhh
MarioB Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Keith77 Posted May 30, 2014 Report Posted May 30, 2014 Good thing he has ice for the blue balls Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
b-eazy Posted May 31, 2014 Report Posted May 31, 2014 Sorry guys I """"B"""""busy wiring subzzzzzz. .... ;) I'll try to hurry :)
Keith77 Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 Ok how about now? Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bkolfo4 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 I thought I saw a couple of videos with new subzzzz Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.