Kyblack76 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Would love to see FI in here... big time... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
IBleedMusick Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Lol I know who I will give you all a hint... 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
CJ18 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Would love to see FI in here... big time...AA is already here. Same company.
CJ18 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Lol I know who I will give you all a hint...Hey I guessed it before I knew anything!
skittlesRgood Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 I'd guess sky high as well. dont know anything about them. I just know one of my friends on facebook is constantly name dropping and spamming them. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Kyblack76 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 Would love to see FI in here... big time...AA is already here. Same company. Mmmmmmm... Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Fosgatefeind Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 still no answer Buildlog: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146515-2007-monte-carlo-ls-build-new-plans-with-dc-audio/ TEAM DC AUDIO www.Dcsoundlab.com
Kyblack76 Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 I'd guess sky high as well. dont know anything about them. I just know one of my friends on facebook is constantly name dropping and spamming them. I know... and, i know.... and,.. I know.... Just a pipe dream my friend.. just a pipe dream. Want Nick back in the saddle for the long haul.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
BassMunky Posted May 9, 2013 Report Posted May 9, 2013 obsidian audio or skarr? Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.