12 sundown Sa 12,rear ported Tunnel in Vw Golf With 10k of B2 power

"

........."

(above is where words would be if I could describe this....I honestly can't, anything I say would not give it the justice that it deserves. so I will just bow my head in silence to show respect to this holy creation!!)

Haha jk man(no I'm not), keep up the good work and the pics. Nothing like seeing something that puts your jaw on the floor and leaves you speachless.

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

Nice craftsmanship! But dammit why did amp has to poop out.

I know buddy it was a real kick in the knackers!! shit Happens hey!! :badmood2:

"

........."

(above is where words would be if I could describe this....I honestly can't, anything I say would not give it the justice that it deserves. so I will just bow my head in silence to show respect to this holy creation!!)

Haha jk man(no I'm not), keep up the good work and the pics. Nothing like seeing something that puts your jaw on the floor and leaves you speachless.

Thank you my friend very kind words.

Was lucky enough to see this whilst it was being built. Box is solid. Is that vinyl from William Marstons?

Thank you Mr Singh and for help and listening to me waffle on about the good old days!!No viny is the cheap stuff on roof and baffle but it trims real nice with a little bit of heat.

Mr Church in his golf minus B2 Amp

P1170843_Small_zpsf01a8462.jpg

photo hosting

P1170714_Small_zps1d83d4e8.jpg

image upload

P1170716_Small_zps36670667.jpg

programs to take screenshots

The uk,s first 170db

I just creamed my pants the whole duration of scrolling through this. Phenomenal subs and a one of a kind build.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

Thank you for vey very kind reply's i can feel my head swelling lol!! Chris the owner has thrown a Sundown 3000 while he is waiting repair on B2 amp,peak seem's to be 27hz onl low power,no scores at 20hz ??

25HZ 150.3

27 HZ 150.8

33HZ 150.3

40HZ 150.1 all of these are with zero % clip,am tempted to take a 1 1/2 off length of port to raise tunning a bit,but ill wait till B2 returns to see if higher power changes tunning a bit! still waiting for him to do some vids though.

The uk,s first 170db

Archived