Kyblack76 Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 Working with the mind, an hands. Sense of Accomplishment. I like the tech aspect of all the new age gear. Along with old school kick ass. I've always loved music. Touches the soul. And, I like it loud. Best of all... The people... (most in this hobby are kick ass) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SLAYER1805 Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 Meeting other people who enjoy the hobby like you do, the competitions, the stuff that blows you away like a full on 160+ system or a SQ dream machine. But most of all hearing and enjoying your work in the end
MrSkippyJ Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 honestly the outcome and being loud is what i like most, but i like a system where i can throw come country on and its super clear and sounds great but i can throw some rap on and rattle the shit out of my truck. giving people demos when they come from their shitty prefabs to a box thats designed to hit the lows and the look on their face when the beat drops and their shitting their pants because it gets so low, and their not use to hearing anything ment for the lows because everyone around here is quite as fuck. sitting at a stop light and someone blasting their music and has a bit of bump going, then you turn your vol up and start pounding, and they look at you like "fuck you" because they thought they were loud... ha being able to play my shit loud enough so I don't ever have to hear country music F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Tecomah Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 Breaking stuff with my bass and seeing a real sub motor I.E. dc level six, IA warden , smd after using cheap kickers and Sony explodes for a year 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
SLAYER1805 Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 Oh I forgot one thing, this little gem known an SMD forums found on the internet. Hell some of us know eachother on a personal level and it all started because the love of the hobby
Crandis16 Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 finding other car audio "enthusiasts" and putting their system to shame with your little 12" My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
RobertR Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 The challenge of getting the most debeez I can out of entry lvl subs. keeping the total cost around $500 and still being competitive in the lanes. Its a challenge. Plus seeing the look on these local small town kids faces who think thier sony xploders are the business. BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
RobertR Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 Working with the mind, an hands. Sense of Accomplishment. I like the tech aspect of all the new age gear. Along with old school kick ass. I've always loved music. Touches the soul. And, I like it loud. Best of all... The people... (most in this hobby are kick ass) Every bit of this^^ BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
ChevyBoy95 Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 I think ed lester said this once. Something about how PAPER cones can create enough energy (pressure) to flex metal and shatter glass. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Krakin Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 The constant drive and know that you can get louder, cleaner, and more eye candy. And the willingness of educated people to educate other hobbiest. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.