Trey_Dog650 Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 HDR High dynamic range That's a poor image though. Everyone is a photographer When a photo is HDR it is suppose to look like this: The picture of the truck is a attempt at HDR by some poor software. Instagram is the likely culprit. I was jk. That's a bad ass pic 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
TeamHT Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 LOL why the hate for IG? Its a nice app #instagayisdumbasfuck #yolo Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Baydestrian Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 Why is it dumb as fuck? People posting pictures of what they want annoys you? People complain and hate on the stupidest fucking things nowadays lmfao 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
TeamHT Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 Like you hating on people for hating something? #hypocritical I don't even have an instagram and still think it's retarded. Can you tell me how it's not? *insert photo of some obscure sunset* #nofilter Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Lbox88 Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 LOL why the hate for IG? Its a nice app #instagayisdumbasfuck #yolo Most things go like this.. Normal person: "Enjoying a cold Mt. Dew" Knob-gobbling twitter age of kids reaction: Instagay user: "OMFG I Love #Mountain Dew right before bed #YOLO" Knob-gobbling twitter age of kids reaction: Point? Not every damn picture needs some queer stupid fucking filter to try to make the picture you took that no one cares about look better. Especially using an overused/overabused cell phone app. UBL | Build Log
TeamHT Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 LOL. I saw some thing on damnlol I thought was funny talking about how people took pictures of food in the old days of cooking their home cooked meal, snapping a picture, running to Walgreen's and getting it developed in an hour and then mailing it to all their friends. I just think it's a pathetic way to somehow validate ones existence over an online format to make the mundane seem cool only approving mediocrity. Who cares what one 17 year old twat without a job takes pictures of? My brothers tell me hot girls take pictures of themselves. If I want to see hot girls I go out. Maybe it's a generation thing, I don't know Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
sprkn_ranger Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Carbon Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 LOL. I saw some thing on damnlol I thought was funny talking about how people took pictures of food in the old days of cooking their home cooked meal, snapping a picture, running to Walgreen's and getting it developed in an hour and then mailing it to all their friends. I just think it's a pathetic way to somehow validate ones existence over an online format to make the mundane seem cool only approving mediocrity. Who cares what one 17 year old twat without a job takes pictures of? My brothers tell me hot girls take pictures of themselves. If I want to see hot girls I go out. Maybe it's a generation thing, I don't know Your right, it is a generation thing. I refused to get a facebook for the longest time till I realized it has the potential to be a valuable marketing tool. I still refuse to get instagram lol #instagramfuckingsucks Instagram seems to be the new to do for young hipsters who believe the whole fucking world cares about a picture of a starbucks drink they just bought.
Sutliff Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 ... &, at the risk of offending, your "friend" not telling you what he/she did to obtain that photo, ... like it is a big secret they are keeping from you ... Just give up the info ... It is not end-of-the-world info, but I would be tempted to punch someone in the head or just roll away from them for such low-level stupidity & childishness. Just more than my two cents. Zeke '14 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/ Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build Pioneer FH-P8000BT Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC) RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP MechMan S Series 240A XS Power D3400 & D975
Miguels Posted June 2, 2013 Report Posted June 2, 2013 My buddy wont tell me the name of the app he uses to make them look like this. Whats the app called? Or what is the editing called? I have to find it. I think it looks bad ass! if he wont tell you what it is then his not your buddy and most likely is hating on you. my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.