Op

I was not hating at all on your build. That's not that I do. I just simply said ummm

If you are happy with it then thats ALL that matters

hell i have NOTHING in my car right now..

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

god the new age forum users are fucking stupid. good hairtrick op, but will is legit. fucker doesn't need any videos, if you know bill or ray, you know that bitch would hair trick on 40 watts with a single 12.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Great hair trick with cost efficient build. I like multiple subs even if not the best quality over small quantity but that is just me. I never hate on anyone else's shit because it's not my money going into it. I think it's great system now OP. Please post up some pics. of the build etc.? Personally i like the fact someone didn't go so mainstream, they bought up some $30 subs, put a bunch in, did (i'm assuming) quality install, and have tons of fun with it, nothing beat that. I can read all day on here about people with FI, DD, DC, RF, etc. etc. subs but it's the original people like this OP that sparks my interest. Don't need deep pockets to love what we all come here to enjoy, right??

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Im sure if he will post some detailed pictures of his install the forum members could prob get him a bit louder than he already is

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

sensai... cool, I just misunderstood

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments !

Question though.. obviously I'm new, what the hell does OP mean?

And I did make some mistakes building my box. It can be much louder with a new one. It was my first time building a sub box.

My math was wrong on how much port area I needed.. so I have big slot ports aimed at drivers side rear door and I cut in 4 4" aero's aimed at passenger rear door.. It'll do until I make a new box. Was considering doing an isobaric 4th order next.. who knows, I change my mind on the set up I want every day it seems like.

My main concern now though is lack of amperage to push it. Big alternator and 0 gauge has to come first. It's still stock 105 amp alt and 4 gauge..

http://www.youtube.com/detroitspl

98 Malibu

2 HDC3 12's

2 Lanzar Opti4001d's strapped @ .5ohm each

Pioneer 6500 hu

220 amp Powermax alt

Juicebox group 31 (and a couple napa group 31's. few more on the way)

sensai... cool, I just misunderstood

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments !

Question though.. obviously I'm new, what the hell does OP mean?

Original Poster

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

very nice!!! My oldest boy just ordered the 12's. I told him about these subs. Im mad i couldnt pull the trigger on these...I work in troy,Youve got to come by for a demo.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

god the new age forum users are fucking stupid. good hairtrick op, but will is legit. fucker doesn't need any videos, if you know bill or ray, you know that bitch would hair trick on 40 watts with a single 12.

thank you jetta

Archived