went to go sell something.... F*** 750 posts now.

I do understand what you mean here, I will probably never reach 750 posts. There are plenty of people here smarter than me, I read more than I post by far. I suppose craigslist is my friend for now.

hah, 277 since 2010. At this rate I really will never make it.

CARS

14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days

69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time

Last car '12 Focus with build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/

I do understand what you mean here, I will probably never reach 750 posts. There are plenty of people here smarter than me, I read more than I post by far. I suppose craigslist is my friend for now.

Me too I'm on this forum for hours a day like 4 hours. Sometimes I post sometimes I just look through everyone's build logs, I've sold multiple things through this site, but it's probably for the better so people don't get screwed. By the way how many posts do I have? And how long have I been a member, I'm on mobile and can't see! Thanks!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Me too I'm on this forum for hours a day like 4 hours. Sometimes I post sometimes I just look through everyone's build logs, I've sold multiple things through this site, but it's probably for the better so people don't get screwed. By the way how many posts do I have? And how long have I been a member, I'm on mobile and can't see! Thanks!
489 and a member since may 27 2010

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Thanks tecomah!

Edit: can I still buy even tho I don't have 750 posts? Just wondering so I don't break any rules. Been out of the audio game for awhile and had small set ups but gonna go big again when I find my escalade I want!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Just glad I could help.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I agree. But that also doesn't stop people who don't know the difference between a screwdriver and a dildo from posting. In fact, they post nonstop and don't know anything.

I know the OP isn't upset was more making a simple statement but I still feel the need to give my $0.02, lol. From what I understand the original idea was to take it away completely and use the premium classifieds. I'm sincerely happy they came to the co.promise of raising the post count. Which is geared towards one thing, to get you speaking and to become a part of the forum. It kind of brings you into the fold and not many people screw their family over. But it also gives the forum members an opportunity to get to know the member. Is he a douche? Is he upfront. What kind of person is he. 150 isn't enough and neither is 750, but man that's a start. It's easy to spot a douche a mile away, lol. The sad truth of it is there are some shady characters. And someone still might go through it all just to fuck someone over. This is meant to help protect the forum and its members.

OP is good people, he has definitely been around awhile. But it's easy to hit that 750 legitimately. There's an off topic section, converse with members. Contribute to the site. Knowledge can be gained by asking the right questions so even if you don't know a subject, ask. I have quite a bit of posts here and I'm actually not even that active. My average I'm assuming is like a couple posts a day, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I think the 750 post count is kinda stupid. Does it help protect the users of the forum sure it does. But if your a posting nut like carbon you can hit that in a week then scam people. Lol. No offense to you carbon and may the other members know that carbon isn't like that or would do anything like that. Was just using him as an example cause he posted like mad when he first signed up. I think selling things thru this site should have 3 criteria s , post count, how long you have been a member, and maybe the amount of time you spend on the forum.

Can always use the premium ads though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived