Sonic Electronix

This is a perfect reason as to why I prefer SMD over other forums. Cloud getting shit from mods there for the way he handled it? Cloud, you need to post those pics in the dispute thread over there. This way the mods can see the pics and side with you. Also, this is a reason I like our mods...they take no sides until proven why they should side with you.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Man this is so messed up. Hope you get this straightened out. I would be sick if this happened to me.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

I am so pissed. He contacted me through text and still claims everything wasnt like this when he sent it. He denies everything on the ssa forum in the thread he said that we wont talk to me about it anymore. I cant believe this happened to me. I have already ordered a recone and asked for 220$the to repair this through paypal. Its going to need a new basket as well. Now I'm stuck with him trying to file an insurance claim through usps for his stupid packaging job, and paypal investigating my claim. This could take up to a month to get settled. What an inconveinence.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

I would focus on the coils being burnt crispy black and the smell..not talk to him about how his setup is and way get subs out focus on coil readings..keep bringing that up..

So this guy says he filed a claim with USPS and is trying to get money from them for this dmg. I just ripped the cone and coil out of the sub as I was on the phone with him. The coil showed minimal signs of rub, like he packed it wrong. and he is asking his dad to send him 175$ to compensate me for a recone and a basket. I guess its better than being stuck with this?

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

"I'm trying to solve this like an adult"

And then he goes calling daddy asking for money to save his bitch ass.

175 Won't cover it all, get 220 and still leave the PP dispute open

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

What a fucking douche. Post his phone number, AIR HIS ASS OUT.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

is there a return address on the box? post it, and lets send him boxes of dog shit, and we'll package them poorly so that it gets EVERYWHERE in the box.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

On a more serious note, man the fuck up. Seriously. You didn't do anything wrong so stop going about this like you don't want to step on anyone's toes. Stomp on his foot. Post the pictures from his for sale ad, mention the fact no date was in the picture and then post the pictures of when you received it. Put all the information out there. Any person with more than 5 brain cells can figure it out. Still go through with your PP claim, he shouldn't be going off Scott free.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived