Fan of SUNDOWN AUDIO? or any audio..Then You'll ENJOY this video =] MAJOR Flex w/ 4 18's

If your into Sundown audio then this video should definitely hold your attention.. Actually, if your into car audio just the slightest bit, this video will do wonders for you. Filmed and edited by myself. This is Dennis Romasco's Isuzu with a badass 4th order inside. Watch VIDEO

Comment

and subscribe=]

2010 Dodge Charger

-Team Skar Audio

-Team XS Power

-Team HiMarc Automotive and Kustoms

-A&G Graphics

Why the hell did you put music over the video?

bass distortion distortion distortion.... and of course random background noise.. its much better this way

2010 Dodge Charger

-Team Skar Audio

-Team XS Power

-A&G Graphics

Its a nice system but video would be better with out music over it.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

distortion doesn't matter, we're all used to that on videos, we just like to know what songs are playing as a reference to how loud it really is or low haha, I personally don't care but I also prefer watching videos with the original audio file haha

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Its a nice system but video would be better with out music over it.

distortion doesn't matter, we're all used to that on videos, we just like to know what songs are playing as a reference to how loud it really is or low haha, I personally don't care but I also prefer watching videos with the original audio file haha

Lmao I'll remember that for next time.. However for this specific video, he requested a "done up" video of his truck with some good editing.. But follow and or subscribe and there will be plenty more vids of my buddies truck..

It's hard to edit out all the nonsense and boring parts of long bass videos and still have them look good. I try to hold people's attention the entire video instead of people drifting off during boring parts.

Thanks for all input!

2010 Dodge Charger

-Team Skar Audio

-Team XS Power

-A&G Graphics

I thought the first video was awsome, did a great job editing. Really pumped a guy up. Thanks for posting both though when ya didn't have to.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I thought the first video was awsome, did a great job editing. Really pumped a guy up. Thanks for posting both though when ya didn't have to.

Much appreciated my friend. Lots of time went into it.

2010 Dodge Charger

-Team Skar Audio

-Team XS Power

-A&G Graphics

Archived