I want to know how many bitching can actually afford to buy either are going to buy one or are just bitching to be a bitch.

No idea. I see you're getting the One though, what do you like about it?

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Bitching to bitch.

Basically xD

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

I want to know how many bitching can actually afford to buy either are going to buy one or are just bitching to be a bitch.

How much bitch could a bitch-bitch bitch, if a bitch-bitch could bitch bitch? I'm just bitching because I think it's almost unbelievable how the gaming industry has turned out these past few years.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I've already reserved both because I'm that one asshole that wastes his money on everything.

If I had to choose one over the other, I would go Xbox, simply because I'm not effected by the main arguments. I have great internet so the online-check is no issue and I never buy used games. I also love the cable pass through shit with voice-controlled TV guide and whatnot.

You know, typical lazy fat guy shit. Lol

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

hrm... lets see

xbox one:

game restrictions

500 price tag

game restrictions

always on connection

or

ps4:

no game restrictions

400 price tag

cheaper than xbl

no always on connection

hrm.....

i also love that some are saying " its new technology if you want to play your old games then just keep the old system. Im sure those are teh same ones that if apple came out with a new ipod and said your previous songs would not transfer over they would have a fucking fit.. or if they purchased a new ipad and no data could transfer over from the previous ipad they owned or that new amplifier that you purcahsed but are unable to use your old woofers well because its new technology.

hrm...

/ shitstorm

:popcorn:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

PS4. Yes I can afford it. Yes I have been an Xbox guy from the start. Don't like being taken advantage of though, that's why I am a droid user, and an EX-X-box user. The shit they are doing to the consumer is blatant, greedy disrespect on a whole other level. I am so furious over the changes they are trying to implement that I refuse to pay one red cent for any of their new bullshit. Even the headsets don't work with the new shit. That is a trivial example, I am aware, but that's my point. They want to make as much money as they can by outdating absolutely everything and adopting a like it or lump it attitude. Fuck em. Fuck fuck fuck fuck em. They won't get me. Motherfucking sons of bitches. Fuck em.

PS4 HANDS DOWN

:bow28:

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1