Second Skin Audio

Another Dual Kicker L7 15" BOX

nahinder

Sell the 15s and get 12s lol. I had 2 15s sealed and didn't like it as much.. Now when o went with a proper ported box for 12s it was much louder

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I can't do such a drastic cut in this car so that's no option, if i would do a sealed box should i build maximum sized box or do you recommend a different volume ?

BTW i wanted to do a big three upgrade but there ain't no cable from the alternator to the positive, but there are cables running from the alternator to the starter engine, and 1 from the starter to the positive. Should i run a cable directly from the alternator to the positive ?

Do a single 15" ported, it will probably fit and output will be about on par with 2 sealed but better low end.

Guys

I couldnt get my hands on the Mayhem got 2 options left 1 solox 12 inch 2500 or 2 Ground zero 15 inch 1000WRMS these 2 are already in 2 separate original enclosures

Which would be the best option for my car ?

The 12 is the only thing that will fit from them options

Why are you restricted to that and that only

The proceeds from the sale should get you some good 10's or entry level 12's new

And depending what you get a really nice single 15

The issue your still going to face is the big steel plate behind the rear seat, witch will muffle the hell out of the sound,

Do you have rear shelf speaker, if so remove them and just leave the grills there so the sound will come through better

Guys !

Got myself a AA mayhem 15'' and going to sell the kickers

I know its a 15 again couldnt help myself.....

I think im going to get a MTX TA92001 to power it, could someone help me building a box for it.. ?

Thnx !

Archived