at least it's not only in jersey..

same neighbor did the same thing another day..

F6B9519B-2BCE-49E4-BDBA-6AD26A4187F0.jpg

cant really see on this pics but I was parked like a few inches from curb (like always) and there was like 2 ft between me and line and ofc he had to park on angle and cross that line.. STUPID FUCK

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

why dont you guys buy a piece of shit and just accidentally hit, scrap along and park there so they finally get the message "hey, maybe i shouldn't be such a douche canoe for like, 10 minutes"

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Just let some air out of one of his tires every time he parks like that lol.

Not enough to be dangerous or make him not able to drive, but enough that he'll have to fill it up.

Switch which tire it is each time he does it too, so he'll have no idea why his tires are going flat.

Just a thought for a little passive aggressive fun.

why dont you guys buy a piece of shit and just accidentally hit, scrap along and park there so they finally get the message "hey, maybe i shouldn't be such a douche canoe for like, 10 minutes"

his front end is already all fucked up .. will take pics when I have a chance..

Not enough to be dangerous or make him not able to drive, but enough that he'll have to fill it up.

Switch which tire it is each time he does it too, so he'll have no idea why his tires are going flat.

yea but it might come after me later.. he's taking drugs big time.. leaves car unlocked, opened windows and all the "good" stuff

10351386_10205165249754623_8011283709882

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

yea but it might come after me later.. he's taking drugs big time.. leaves car unlocked, opened windows and all the "good" stuff

Pop out one of his heat vents and toss a fish down it. He will be trying to find the smell till he sells the damn car.

• Like (+1 Rep) 4

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Pop out one of his heat vents and toss a fish down it. He will be trying to find the smell till he sells the damn car.

^ This is probably my favorite suggestion.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

thumbnail_42257.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 5