We have a couple amazing pizza places around here

But most don't impress me if I'm going to eat pizza I want the good stuff.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

best pizza i had was in UK.. but then again everything taste better anywhere else. something about the food here taste weird and even the soda pop taste different.

i was told Chicago had one of the best pizza. might have to go for a visit sometime

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

It's because of the shit the us allows companies to put in our foods that they aren't allowed to use in most other countries.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There's one place here that makes legit Chicago deep dish. They keep raising their prices though, its annoying as a regular customer. Got another joint where my parents live, that makes one almost as good and a bit cheaper.

I still do Papajohns every once ina while if I get a good coupon, but usually just with extra cheese, extra sauce, and double pepperoni. Their sauce and crust is acceptable for a delivery joint. Ill also do the BBQ chicken with onions and green peppers every once in a great while.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I've actually had pizza in Italy. Not Rome, real Italy. If you ask for a pizza and aren't specific, you get a white pizza. Olive oil, mozzarella, and fresh basil, thats it. Pizza is definitely not an Italian food, America has claimed it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

there is this pizza place called Ambroses.. its better then pizza hut or any for that matter.. i asked for 4 slices to go.. got 4 boxes that would fit a large pizza.. i first thought the pizza was magical or something that i paid $46 for 4 slices.. you can feed 4 with one slice lol

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/ambrose-pizzeria-la-mirada?select=vk7NliS4Y6kMeZdDDfRzHQ#sSRSIN6bGg3wfmTjz4TYFw

348s.jpg

Edited by Miguels