That's a cute fire lol

My cousin is next to the fire for comparison

its confusing sometimes how firefighter cant put out wild fires. when i went to Mexico once my pops and uncles burned down land to be able to grow corn and fruit. never did it get out of control and to top it off they didnt use water to put it out.. now how the fuck cant trained firefighters put out a forest fire?

Well if you think it's so easy, why aren't you out there with them then, asshole? It's not as fucking easy as you think. I bet your ass would get tired fighting your run of the mill brush fire.

He'd get scared when he saw the flames up close.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'm genuinely impressed at the leap of that goat.

VJTzWRD.gif

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

my buddys sunfire that got rearended by a tahoe going 60mph, he excaped basically unharmed but was knocked out for 10 mins because the speaker box flew and hit him in the head

Dang... Glad he is ok. By the looks of it, the battery is only thing recoverable out of that. Unless the box is still intact. How big was the box?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I'm about to really get buckets of this stuff and coat my coat to prevent rust forever.

No thanks

http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2013/07/neverwet_review_the_water_repelling_spray_is_no_miracle_product.html

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

E1CozFH.gif

I laughed way to hard at that. lmao

970977_537270682992724_1941214455_n.jpg

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

WHYYYYY

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.