I just thought it was weed. Not even sure what weed looks like but the RPP thread almost got shut down once for racial, drugs, and half naked women. They said report it so I started. I'll just not do it any more. I was being sensitive apparently.

i agree with you.. we get told to report and when we do the mods complain bout it. if its really bothering them that people report, maybe that tab should be removed.

last week i reported the yo mama post and got shit for it.. if i wouldnt have reported that the thread would have gone to shit really fast. if it would have gone to shit mods would have bitched about why people didnt report it.. but instead a mod made a thread and threw me under the bus. i should have left that thread gone to shit

Edited by Miguels

Ehh...

I mean weed is not really a drug, a drug is a chemical made substance that is either made illegally from things under your kitchen sink or in a legal fda controlled environment, whoops almost forgot at a brewery...

I wouldnt expect something to be censored here that you can see on fox6 on Sunday nights watching Family Guy, which is where that GIF is from.

So besides the fact that its only weed, its on national tv almost daily, and that its not even real. not much of a problem with it.

Now if you where going to take pictures of you shooting heroine into your veins, smoking meth, snorting a line of coke we may have a problem since this forum is to be for all ages, plus there is an appropriate place to show off if you feel you must.

That being said.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Ehh...

I mean weed is not really a drug, a drug is a chemical made substance that is either made illegally from things under your kitchen sink or in a legal fda controlled environment, whoops almost forgot at a brewery...

I wouldnt expect something to be censored here that you can see on fox6 on Sunday nights watching Family Guy, which is where that GIF is from.

So besides the fact that its only weed, its on national tv almost daily, and that its not even real. not much of a problem with it.

Now if you where going to take pictures of you shooting heroine into your veins, smoking meth, snorting a line of coke we may have a problem since this forum is to be for all ages, plus there is an appropriate place to show off if you feel you must.

That being said.

the forum is for all ages but that series is not.. its shown after hours and its made for the older audiences.. yes its on fox but they show it late at night and not during the day with all the little cartoons kids watch. so the response is irrelevant to being for all ages.

i agree though.. weed is not bad as they make it out to be. weed does not make anyone violent or has the user do bad things to get his fix. it should be legal as it helps more than it does harm.

I get it and that makes sense too. Again I thought I was doing what mods/admins wanted and reporting things I thought were against the rules and letting them decide rather than me saying something in the thread. That's probably why I reported as much stuff as I did so the right people could just decide. It's not that I ever had a problem with any of it. Again, I appogize for reporting.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69