Just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean that's always how it is.

90% of the issues with cops I see are because someone's digging their heels in the sand and being difficult or just being outright disrespectful/provocative

I'm not going to get into it here but that's just what you've seen and experienced that does mean that others have had the same experience as you.

I've had great interactions with police and also some really bad ones and I am never anything but polite and cooperative.

Trust me people get fucked with all over this country while doing nothing wrong.

Not saying there aren't exceptions. Just the majority of what I see whether it be personal experience or a video.

Anyhoo... I digress

Back to random pics

Random-Gif-random-22481281-240-211.gif

Just+a+random+gif+post+random+gifs_bd308

dfba46378bc65a62a81733ed714c839b.jpg

dilbert_random.gif

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Explosion in Tianjin, China from a chemical warehouse. I can't even imagine seeing that for myself.

Yes, it's a link to facebook. I tried finding this video of it on youtube without luck.

https://www.facebook.com/ebaumsworld/videos/10153155166912424/

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

90% of the issues with cops I see are because someone's digging their heels in the sand and being difficult or just being outright disrespectful/provocative

maybe you dont live in a bad area or cops around there are the good ones.. out of all the times I've been pulled over 90% of the times or more I've been treated like a criminal.. thats one of the reasons cops are not liked in this area. i used to get pulled over for no reason. when i asked why was i pulled over they would respond with i'll tell you after i get your license. they come back and say you can go but give me the reason i was pulled over. they also dont care about your rights and if you defend yourself you get threatened.. there was this cop on a bike that would harass everyone and would hand out fines for no reason.. i can tell you his not around to give fines any more. people got tired of his shit and now his 6 feet under..

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

maybe you dont live in a bad area or cops around there are the good ones.. out of all the times I've been pulled over 90% of the times or more I've been treated like a criminal.. thats one of the reasons cops are not liked in this area. i used to get pulled over for no reason. when i asked why was i pulled over they would respond with i'll tell you after i get your license. they come back and say you can go but give me the reason i was pulled over. they also dont care about your rights and if you defend yourself you get threatened.. there was this cop on a bike that would harass everyone and would hand out fines for no reason.. i can tell you his not around to give fines any more. people got tired of his shit and now his 6 feet under..
That's a reasonable response to a problem...

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Meh...

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs