hella flush = hella retarded

amen-brother.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Anyone else really impressed by the look of that team aa sub in the for sale section? That thing looks BEEFY

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I guess it's not too bad to have to be at school some days for the view at least....

011_zps886ea689.jpg

And it's cheaper to "illegally" use the fast track lane than it is to pay for the receiver and toll fees. I still think it should be a free carpool lane, but you have to buy the receiver to use it, which is $40, and then they charge monthly maintenance fees I think?

And I took the lane as far as I could, saved an unbeatable amount of time, absolutely worth $0.45

019_zps4b3a3116.jpg

Edit: I'm not sure why it thinks I went from NB4 to NB4 on the paper, the online charge shows it correctly as NB4 to SB5, so yeah.......

Edited by Dwn4BassAlan

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Anyone else really impressed by the look of that team aa sub in the for sale section? That thing looks BEEFY

looks like a Mayhem with a tc basket.. i think it has a 4 inch coil though

That view is something else man!

Yeah I'm glad almost all my classes are in the CEC hall, they have windows facing the view, I also thinks it's the first classroom I've been in with a view of anything, since most highschool windows are way too small and located near the ceiling.

I missed Alan.

Wait what?

DCFollowing_zpsc7a466c6.png

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I must be old school. I just can't get down with the hella flush movement. The 5.0 further up the page looks soooo much better to me than the imports whose wheels look like they are gonna fall off at any given moment.

I really can't get over it either. Even slight camber to fit wheels under the wheel well is not my style at all. They gotta be completely vertical for me. Not sure why, just IMO i guess.

Edit: I don't think it's stupid per se, unless it is super over done and serves no purpose, but like I said, when people need it to fit the wheels underneath I at least understand it, I just wouldn't prefer it myself that's all.

The ONLY purpose of negative camber is to counteract sidewall rolling on grip racing cars. But even then it's probably like 1-1.5 degrees. And that's only on the front tires. Anything else can go fuck itself lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread