Thanks for pointing out the crooked bumper its just the pic that makes it look that way there were a few there of that version and its actually on a f150 its probably the lest rusted bumper for these trucks I've ever seen and your truck is crazy sexy btw

The valance isn't too big a deal. You can swap the one from your current bumper to it. I have it easy for parts here because there is no salting of the road. If we get snow they plow it and put down gravel. That's the main reason my truck looks so good. The only rust on it is the usual core support below the battery. Other than that it is clean. Thanks for the compliment on the truck.

i once walked 14.67 miles in 15 minutes.. i walk faster than what she runs and she is proud of her accomplishment

and its no bs.. i did walk 14 miles during my 15 minute break at work so dont hate niggas.. i got pics to prove my accomplishments

here they are.. look at the distance.. says 14.67 and during my break.. the duration on record for june 14 was the longest walk but somehow i walked longer but didnt beat my previous walking speed

604019_595326910504242_1493241085_n.jpg

1459824_595326933837573_265241496_n.jpg

the GPS on my phone is very accurate .. it proves im faster than the flash.. it shows me being in south america at 6:57 pm and its now 7:05 pm and im in LA.. so hate all you want niggas.. i fast as hell

P.S. got home just in time for football

6ft 130lbs 3.5% fat CC runner haha so skinny. 4:48 1mile, 10:32 2 mile, 16:17 5k (3.2m)

But I got tired of being that size so I've put on 50lbs in 3 years now 12% fat

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Fasted kid in my district was 2 mile 8:09

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Thanks for pointing out the crooked bumper its just the pic that makes it look that way there were a few there of that version and its actually on a f150 its probably the lest rusted bumper for these trucks I've ever seen and your truck is crazy sexy btw

The valance isn't too big a deal. You can swap the one from your current bumper to it. I have it easy for parts here because there is no salting of the road. If we get snow they plow it and put down gravel. That's the main reason my truck looks so good. The only rust on it is the usual core support below the battery. Other than that it is clean. Thanks for the compliment on the truck.
ok awesome ill have to swap the valence for sure in the pic you can see they dropped the tuck on it so its ruined but I have the valence from my old bumper and my current one and my truck has no rust either but it has had a lot of body work done only rust is under it

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

lolllll why yes, 5 miles in 18 minutes? That mean (Speed=Distance/Time) she was moving at (18/0.3)= 16.67MPH for 18 straight minutes. Not a single minute slower.

Lets make that even more understandable:

So thats (5)x(5280ft)= 26,400ft in 18 minutes. Lets PRETEND this moron is consistently landing a 1 meter stride, so 3.281ft per stride, so she would have to land approximately ~8,046 strides in 18 minutes. Doesn't sound that bad? That's 447 strides per minute, still not that bad? Ok then, how about this; she would have to averaging 7.45 full meter strides per second in order for that to have been the possible time. That's equivalent to running 24.5 feet per second. FOR 5 MILES STRAIGHT.

Still doesn't seem too bad?? Ok then, imagine this, a 31 foot, 18-seater Stretch Hummer Limo, now imagine 839 full length hummer limos end to end, if she really did run her time that means she would be able to run the FULL length of each hummer in just 1.3 seconds, every single one. All 839 limos at 1.3 seconds each. Not a tenth of a second slower.

Definitely seems legit.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.