KillaCam Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 STAHP as in stop hitting me lol.. Btw any updates besides the status on the accident? Hope it wasn't too bad. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Borris The Blade Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 NVRDONE It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
Herokight Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 VETTH8R FSTB1CH (Fast bitch) M0RP0WR Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
OrionStang Posted June 17, 2013 Author Report Posted June 17, 2013 GFY FGTLOL THIS^^Fits Orion's personality Except you can add another G he's got the space Haha, come on now. Id consider it, but the DMV requests an explanation of the meaning before they approve it. Id have to get creative. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted June 17, 2013 Author Report Posted June 17, 2013 STAHP as in stop hitting me lol.. Btw any updates besides the status on the accident? Hope it wasn't too bad. Could have been worse, I guess. Im just gonna put BAD LCK. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
TrunkMuzik Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 RUB1OUT haha Without music, life would be an error
Herokight Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 I feel like I said too much... Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
SLAYER1805 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 What happens if you get smoked by vett? LolImpossible, 75% of Vette owners are middle aged men who can't drive them for shithey now!! I'm close to middle age an plan to get a vette soon, an when I do I bet you will take back this statement lol That just means you're part of the 25%
bre2ts Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 Been thinking of what I should do for a special license plate. VETKLLR, no. RICEATR, no. Throw some idea's out here. hey now ken i know plenty of jap cars that can destroy a lot of american muscle cars Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
bighossf150 Posted June 17, 2013 Report Posted June 17, 2013 GFY FGTLOL THIS^^Fits Orion's personality Except you can add another G he's got the space Haha, come on now. Id consider it, but the DMV requests an explanation of the meaning before they approve it. Id have to get creative. go fast you ford gt lmfao Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.