what do you loath having to do during an install

I also fucking HATE when you've crimped or soldered your connection and have forgotten to slide the heat shrink over one side if the wire. I had TWO choices on which side to put the heat shrink and I chose ZERO! I will legit loser my shit over forgetting that heat shrink. The awesome thing is, I do it at least ONCE every time heat shrink is involved and it's usually somewhere in the middle of my process, so it's not the first or last connection, it's my brain fucking with me in the middle of my install telling me to fuck off and he's in charge.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I also fucking HATE when you've crimped or soldered your connection and have forgotten to slide the heat shrink over one side if the wire. I had TWO choices on which side to put the heat shrink and I chose ZERO! I will legit loser my shit over forgetting that heat shrink. The awesome thing is, I do it at least ONCE every time heat shrink is involved and it's usually somewhere in the middle of my process, so it's not the first or last connection, it's my brain fucking with me in the middle of my install telling me to fuck off and he's in charge.

this shit i did all my connections and forgot heatshrink sobi had to electrical tape i hate that shit

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Cleaning up..lol a lot of things irritate/frustrate me about working on a car in general..yhen I gotta clean all my tools/supplys up... that's annoying lol

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

Applying deadener, removing panels, having to carry wood in my tiny car, running wires UNDER the car, and trying to use self tapping screws that just don't want to do what they're made for, cutting wood until it fits just right, cutting wood without a tablesaw, and everything else when no one else will help you work on your car....mostly all of it when I can't have a few beers afterwards.

What the f**k is an appropriate signature supposed to look like?

2013 Kia Forte Koup

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

iDMax 12

DD M1c @ 2 ohms

Rockford Prime 200.2

Pioneer 6.75" Comp Set

XS S3400, D2700

Project DB Battery Terminals

Axxess ASWC

Stinger HPM Everywhereeee

90 Sq. Ft. of Stinger Roadkill

Stock Alt

Stuff To Come

Sundown X-12

New Amp

New Comps

4 Channel Amp

My Current Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167462-13-kia-forte-koup-dd-setup/

My Old Build: http://www.stevemead..._+2000 +mustang

Waiting on parts.

UPS amd FedEx being late.

Running wire.

Gutting and re-running wire from previous fucked installs.

Getting cut and not remembering how I did it while digging in the dash.

Impatient customers who think it's faster to help me.

Doing "quick" installs in parking lots - I just can't fit everything I *could* need in my trunk.

Archived