what do you loath having to do during an install

I hate to be 99% done and can't find one little fuckin trim piece!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

going through an install and not being happy with something so you have to do it all twice or three or five times. Wiring...but only running it..soldering is fun imo. Despise deadening stuff.

like doing recones..building a sub..and listening when I'm finally satisfied

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I hate to be 99% done and can't find one little fuckin trim piece!

or get 99% done and you run short on something :badmood2: and of course its never something you can get your hands on easily.. almost always something you gotta order and wait on lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

doing any thing in the truck in the summer here in phoenix instant dripping sweat, pretty much have to buld durring the winter and say not tuching it all summer

118 degrees yesterday. I didn't wanna do anything except stay in the AC.

Panels and installing alternators in hard spots is the absolute worse thing about car audio. Also the nitty gritty details. Other than that I love it. The end result is the best, having something that lasts a lifetime because ur build quality is there

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Working in the damn heat...fuck that.

was 107 at 1030 yesterday...and I had to pull my shit out to get it ready to sell..send it back for warranty......wayyy tooo damn hot inside a truck in the sun.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Working in the damn heat...fuck that.

was 107 at 1030 yesterday...and I had to pull my shit out to get it ready to sell..send it back for warranty......wayyy tooo damn hot inside a truck in the sun.

^^^ Working in the heat. ^^^

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived