"Veteran" Gets Ripped A New One in IL

Figured this was the safest place for it. Fuck this guy though, he deserves the lashing he's given, crooked fuck is playing the system and fucking over real veterans trying to get help and disability.

No matter what your political stance is, you will DEFINITELY be on the side of Tammy Duckworth, a Democratic representative from Illinois. An IRS contractor, Braulio Castillo, was using a minor injury that he sustained playing football nearly 30 years ago at a military prep school to get government contracts for his company. He applied for a 30% disability rating which, if granted, would allow him to label his business a "service-disabled, veteran-owned small business". Castillo went on to say "These are crosses that I bear due to my service to our great country and I would do it again to protect this great country". This didn't sit well with Ms. Duckworth.

Duckworth lost both legs and the use of her right arm while serving in Iraq. Watch below as she verbally undresses Castillo for about 8 minutes. Well done, Ms. Duckworth.

Figured this was the safest place for it. Fuck this guy though, he deserves the lashing he's given, crooked fuck is playing the system and fucking over real veterans trying to get help and disability.

No matter what your political stance is, you will DEFINITELY be on the side of Tammy Duckworth, a Democratic representative from Illinois. An IRS contractor, Braulio Castillo, was using a minor injury that he sustained playing football nearly 30 years ago at a military prep school to get government contracts for his company. He applied for a 30% disability rating which, if granted, would allow him to label his business a "service-disabled, veteran-owned small business". Castillo went on to say "These are crosses that I bear due to my service to our great country and I would do it again to protect this great country". This didn't sit well with Ms. Duckworth.

Duckworth lost both legs and the use of her right arm while serving in Iraq. Watch below as she verbally undresses Castillo for about 8 minutes. Well done, Ms. Duckworth.

I am in no way saying what he did is/was right, cause that is effed up. But, this is news? I mean a lot of people cheat the system. The good people can't get help or what they need while those who don't need it, abuse the system. So fact he did? He's just one of many... who all need to be shot in the knees so they do have a real disability. But just my opinion.

Sheena = pedobear

The news part is just her ripping into him. Not often does it it get caught on camera, and even less so does someone really take the time to tear into someone on how fucked their line of thinking and actions are and not just reject the case.

She let him off easy

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lmfao, twisted his ankle. i don't collect a disability check and i have half as many legs as him.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

air 'em out!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

"I'm talking..I'm up here"....that shit erks me though. You were elected in..

With that, I agree with her. It took me over 2 years to hear back from the VA for a legitimate claim (actually service connected) and the gave me a big ole 10% (c2-7 on my spine are 'jacked'..arthritic, degenerative, and 5 and 6 disc are bulged, numbness in my right hand and migraines with light sensitivity), while a dude I work with gets out for being in trouble, then gets 30% with no service connected disabilities.

Now, the thing he is trying to do for the business, I understand. Especially when, this great nation, offers more incentives for foreigners to get better business deals. It's hard to compete with that...all this shit is going to make this country more broke.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

fuck people like him. There is NO excuse for what he is trying to do. I know people who have to actually defend themselves through appeals with the VA about how being lone survivors from IED blasts is reason enough to not sleep or be able to function.

Anyone who gives this shit head a pass based on the "economy", how in the fuck...

owned

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived