Jump to content

George Zimmerman Trial - Anyone Else Watching ... ??? (Trayvon Martin)


Recommended Posts

Posted

When's the verdict gonna be read, that's all i care about, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

It'll probably be another week or two id think. Honestly after the forensics came out I think it kinda sealed it and took the 2nd degree murder off the table. Unless the state can work a miracle there is no way they can spin that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Lol. You didnt need to. That guy already did

:rofl:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

It'll probably be another week or two id think. Honestly after the forensics came out I think it kinda sealed it and took the 2nd degree murder off the table. Unless the state can work a miracle there is no way they can spin that.

No. After the old guy that was on the stand today they are screwed for the murder 2 charge and there is nothing any of them can do to save face. So were looking at manslaughter now.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Well forensics is in. Opinions?

I watched partial of the forensics and I know this guy is credible but it almost seems as if he was pro zimmerman.. i even caught him smerking in between frames while going on commercial.. this whole thing is crazy!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Posted

wow defense will be able to rest tomorrow!!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Well forensics is in. Opinions?

I watched partial of the forensics and I know this guy is credible but it almost seems as if he was pro zimmerman.. i even caught him smerking in between frames while going on commercial.. this whole thing is crazy!!

I will address a few of your comments here

He is not pro zimmerman he is just a very intelligent guy who knows what the hell he was talking about. If you seen him serking it was prob due to the fact that he state was trying to save face by asking him some of the fucking dumbest questions ever.

thanks

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Im not following this much other then this thread and what I catch on the news. What forensics were brought in?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Well forensics is in. Opinions?

I watched partial of the forensics and I know this guy is credible but it almost seems as if he was pro zimmerman.. i even caught him smerking in between frames while going on commercial.. this whole thing is crazy!!

I will address a few of your comments here

He is not pro zimmerman he is just a very intelligent guy who knows what the hell he was talking about. If you seen him serking it was prob due to the fact that he state was trying to save face by asking him some of the fucking dumbest questions ever.

thanks

:ninja:

Being "Intellegent" is one thing, and being in the court of law they ask those "dumb" questions so there is a COMPLETE understanding amongst everyone.. There's nothing to smerk about during the trial of a murder no matter how "Intellegent" you are... Thats where I'm coming from.

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Posted

No. Smirking doesn't equal pro anything.

I smirked when I typed that...am I pro ninja?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 485 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...