Quiet Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 My in-ears are Skullcandy titans. $50 7 years ago and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I went through about 8 pairs everything from $150 bose to Audio Technica , shure, sony (suck so hard) and the skullcandy's are the best. Lifetime warranty too. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
TaylorFade Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 I know this is going to sound lame, but I love the JVC marshmallows. They're like 20 bucks at Walmart. They sound good. They're comfortable as shit. You don't need to constantly push them back in when you sweat. And they're basically disposable since they're cheap and readily available.
Trey_Dog650 Posted July 2, 2013 Author Report Posted July 2, 2013 Definitely not lame. Thanks for the suggestions guys I appreciate it 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Rolow Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 I just picked up some Sol Republic Jax. I really like them so far. Great sound thin cable and jack. Built in mic and volume controls. http://www.amazon.com/SOL-REPUBLIC-1111-31-Headphones-Three-Button/dp/B00CAB5ZKC one more thing for you headphone people check out DTS Headphone X. Its a surround sound processing for headphones. There is a free app for Apple and Android called Z+ it has a demo and one free song from the Man Of Steel sound track that's mixed in DTS Headphone X.
boom50cal Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 AudioTechnica products are amazing but don't look good out in public. At home a pair of ATH-700D's have such an amazing soundstage. In love mine. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
big dee Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 I've herd Audioque /soundqubed has pretty sick earbuds I think there only 20 bucks
P4killer_ Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 I gotta recommend the skull candy hesh 2.0. I got mine for like $60 and I love them. Are the 700 ones at brookstone better? Yea but imo its not a 600 dollar difference. You can get them Mic'd or not. The bass is really good. And if you have a good powerful source, they get very loud. I demod them at target before buying and it was soooo loud. I had to buy em. My girlfriend steals em from me all the time when she's on here laptop.. Comes with a pouch. And the cord is changeable http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=4844694&pid=1218542607522 http://m-pisces.bbystatic.com/image/BestBuy_US/images/products/4844/4844694_ra.jpg;maxHeight=160;maxWidth=240;scaleUp=false Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
REVOofRustler Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 I had the SkullCandy Titans, and I really liked them but they lost sound in the right ear bud after a year. I replaced them with some Audio Technica ATH-CKS55BK ear buds. From what I can tell, they're a bit more bassy than the titans and they sound pretty great too. And for 40 bucks I'm really happy with them. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
SoCaLBaMF Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 I have Bose QC 15s... I have Triports too, only reason I got them because I wear my headphones 5 hours a day and are comfortable as shit. In ears I got Shure SE420s. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
ROLEXrifleman Posted July 2, 2013 Report Posted July 2, 2013 Too funny, I'm actualy listening to mine right now on my iPhone while I'm typing AT ATH-m50's and don't look back. Illite them toe to to with just about anything under $400. And yes they blow Beats away. These are just headphones, high quality no gimmick headphones. If your looking for noise cancelation or iPhone controls etc. These are not for you Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.