The biggest pos car you've ever driven/owned.

1989 Pontiac LeMans(LEMON'z)my first car. I had the car before I had my license we rebuilt the top end due to a blown head gasket. Lasted about 5 years before she kicked the bucket. We hard wired the fan to turn on with the ignition and it was louder than the engine everyone used to tease me at school haha

Looked exactly like this one color and all except mine had racks.

PontiacLeMans_zpsf812a686.jpg

Only good thing about it was the fact is was a hatch. I got my first boom box ticket with some Wal-Mart subs in some old-school JBL cabinet.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

1985 Chrysler 5th Ave. Kept breaking the driver side front torsion bar (most retarded suspension design ever). 305 V8 with no balls, shitty gas mileage, radiator cap kept poppin'. Was interesting to drive with driver side front slammed.

It did have 3 JL W0 12s in a sealed box that got down alright.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

1985 Chrysler 5th Ave. Kept breaking the driver side front torsion bar (most retarded suspension design ever). 305 V8 with no balls, shitty gas mileage, radiator cap kept poppin'. Was interesting to drive with driver side front slammed.

It did have 3 JL W0 12s in a sealed box that got down alright.

Not mine, but looked just like this, had a bright red interior, too.

5thave.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

1976 Chevy Monza, it was ugly, slow and all kinds of problems.

Only way to fix a monza was to drop a small block in it

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Maybe I judge cars differently than everyone else

Reliability is everything who cares about looks

I can easily say that the worst car here stated would be a

1972 pantera

Pantera1a.jpg

Well unless you don't give a shit about reliability

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

My first car, a 1998 Volvo S70
332308_316327291717530_1615858607_o.jpg

I hated this old piece of shit
- Its last two owners were women who didn't give a shit, 2nd owner had it for a year, and never changed the oil
- It broke down on me few months after I owned it, it only ran good cause it has been repaired, and that I took good care of it.
- Speed-o-meter never worked
- I had to replace the damn heater core, and permanently have coolant stains in the carpet
- It was horribly slow(142 hp, 5 cyclinder) , ok gas mileage at 24 mpg at best, and wanted premium gas
- Suspension was absolute shit, couldn't even drive on grass without feeling something
- Kept leaking coolant, even after replacing the radiator, heater core, and hoses
- Pain in the fucking ass to work with
- Unibody
- 55 amp alt
- Door controls stopped working, had to replace that, and only works half the time
- Cig lighters never worked

- Gas cap opener stopped working
- Had to replace rear bumper, and rear bumper assembly
- Honestly too many broken parts that wasn't worth replacing

I'm honestly glad that I'm getting rid of this stupid car soon, and having a more reliable vehicle to drive now.

I never want a sedan ever again, I like having an suv lol

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

2000 pontiac grand am...

What didn't go wrong with that piece of shit..

I got it in fall of 06 when I turned 16 and the car already didn't have power steering, so parking anywhere was a nightmare.

2 times head gasket failure.

more head gasket failure and head replacement

more head gasket failure

intake manifold failure

countless wheel bearings

went through 2 idler pulleys

replace both ignition packs, twice....

one fuel pump

The interior just fell apart in your hand...

Did I mention this car only had 40k miles on it?

Then I upgraded to a dodge neon. lol

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

i don't have any pictures of the old beast (that i know of) but a 1987 dodge dakota

:it leaked oil.. had to put a quart a week in it

: it only had one mirror, passenger side had been broke off and the rearview mirror just randomly fell off one day

:got 14 mpg on a good day down hill with a tail wind

: anything about 55mph it felt like it was gonna fall apart

: would barely start some mornings but i can't complain cause it always would

: had dents everywhere and i broke out the back glass lol

: had a skull painted on the hood in window chalk... buddy thought it'd be funny to do and we quickly realized the hood and top of the cab of the truck no longer had clear coat as the skull along with a giant star became permanent

:a/c never worked lol

only thing i can't complain about is it never left me stranded and i did beat the shit out of it... hit a few poles.. a few trees.. a fire hydrant lol

and that is what i like to call a good first vehicle

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

1976 Chevy Monza, it was ugly, slow and all kinds of problems.

Only way to fix a monza was to drop a small block in it

Same thing with the ford mustang II, absolute garbage till you popped an 8 cylinder in it then it was game on. :)

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

• 9 months later...

this chinese thing, It got 60 mpg and I drove it everywhere (I waste all my money on tools and toys so I have no money for gas) but It had a 1.1L goka motor and something different rattled and every different rpm, the transmission leaked so I put 190w gear oil in to to slow the leak and lost like 20 hp. I was going like 50 through a cornfeild on night with my buddy on a shortcut I made up to circle k and hit a little 4' canal head on and the front end launched 5' in the air,but It was badass and that all that matters

1511829_10152057627182200_530339705_o_zp

Archived