I HAD "The One" UPDATE Pics included :(

Nah i love her lol i do like the hoodie though its got green on it, greens my color

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I think you need to concentrate on car audio

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

FUCK HER: she's not at the same place you are in life, move on.

FUCK YOU: your not what she's looking for at this point in her life, she'll move on

YOUR BROKEN: you blabber about having been in a 5 year relationship like your a 12 year old girl getting her rag for the 1st time, it's obvious your not over it.

TAKE A BREAK: no man has ever died being single fir any length of time

No one wants to be asked 20 questions, especially when a relationship is just getting started. She was doing this when you met her and you still chose to see her, no it's i gotta hear your mouth about what I do, I'd drop you too.

Dive balls deep into something else for a while, not girls.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Its usually about this point where I jump in and "tell it like it is" then get called a dick, asshole, e-thug, etc., but I like the way Rolex replied, so i'll just X2 that. I will add though, get some pussy. Nothing wrong with no-strings-attached fucking (not with her).

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

FUCK YOU: your not what she's looking for at this point in her life, she'll move on

YOUR BROKEN: you blabber about having been in a 5 year relationship like your a 12 year old girl getting her rag for the 1st time, it's obvious your not over it.

No one wants to be asked 20 questions, especially when a relationship is just getting started. She was doing this when you met her and you still chose to see her, no it's i gotta hear your mouth about what I do, I'd drop you too.

I totally this and thought "Damnn Ken's being a mcdick again.. then reread that Rolex posted it ::peepwall::

But on topic: you do seem like you kinda just need to chill out a little. Focus on some other things aside from a relationship.. Upgrade your system, go fishing, hang with the boys, hit football games. Just man stuff, relax and quit dwelling. Let things run their coarse. I've been single almost 2 years and I'm pretty happy this way. Do whatever I want and answer to no one.. Right now thats just working 60-70 hours a week and going out with some coworkers right after and finally gettingy build underway while helping my dad with bills. I can't really complain.

LMFAO... This is awesome... ^^^

In all seriousness Kryptonite make sure you just let her do her thing and IF she wants to come back she will but dont keep bugging her and shit because that will just piss her off and push her away faster and further... Also if you get the feeling you 2 aren't getting back together then I would get your shit back otherwise it will disappear for good

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Def gonna leave her alone for now, dont want to ruin things more. Thanks guys.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived