Sonic Electronix

Help: DC audio vs Fi vs sundown

^^^^ hehehehehehehehehehe :roflmao:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

write them on 3 small pieces of paper, put them in a hat, close your eyes, mix them up, then pick one

2000 Dodge Durango

Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's

Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port

Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm

Mids + Highs - PRV Audio

Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4

Headunit - Alpine CDE-100

Equalizer - Clarion EQS746

Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah

Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0

Alternator - Singer 250A

147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash

147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash

YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos

SKAR_468x60.jpgDD-1.jpg

was on the same boat stuck between sundown zv4 or fi sp4 15's (x4) ended up going with fi (wife made me choose lol) but in the back of my mind I keep going back and forth lol good luck

do you have the amps that you want to use or is that gonna be another "' which to use" im stuck that now too

DC AUDIO.

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Box design will yield more of a difference in sound than the woofers themselves.

Plus the vehicle they are in.

Either get whichever brand you want to support (useful if you want matching equipment), whichever company gives you the best c/s, or whichever looks coolest to you.

The SSD and lv 3 have a 3" coil, so depending on how much power you are running that may be something to consider. The sundown SAs can hold their own very well despite being a 2.5" coil though

How has this not been Locked? But anyways, have heard SA subs great subs, owned a DC level 4, great sounding loud sub, an have also owned a FI sub an Loved it! Actually going back to FI. Doesn't really matter what u choose, u will love any of them.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Build a box for 3 15s and put one of each in there. That way you get the most SPL, SQ, AND power handling!!! It's win-win-win, really.

Archived