Jeep SRT8 build. lots of kerfing and plexiglass! **IPAD IN DASH**

Sexy ass box

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

That looks amazing. But how does it sound

I agree! Where are the vids?

Its pretty now how does it sound

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks for all the compliments on it! If you notice, the initial computer design didnt have those "L" extensions to begin with. Thats how I tested the box to begin with and the tuning was WAY to high. So I cut different length extensions and kept testing it until the tuning was low enough. I am happy to take some videos of it, but honestly, its tuned for more of a techno/house/rock music. It does sound good with those types of music, but when it comes to playing something like decaf music, it just doesnt. This is my roommates truck and he doesnt like rap or slowed music so he is happy with it. The front stage in the truck is crescendo ft1s and a pair of 8" pwx mids. There is enough bass to overpower them. I am sharing this with you guys because I also am really happy with the way it looks. the 3 people who have heard it last night before I went to bed are really impressed

That has to be the best looking box I've ever seen. Nice work!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

Archived