Sonic Electronix

ap15001d over heating problems?

everythings good now. still unsure if it was a bad ground or the remote wire. i think the remote wire wasnt in tight enough in the ap and when i ran full tilt for a little bit got knocked loose. ap is running well duel amp is running well. thanks again man ap for the win

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

im gona disagree and this is gona turn into a flame war my amp did was it was supposed to went into protect when something was wrong. after i fixed the problem " not being the amp" its now running like normal ap for the win atm after i get my big boy sub ill upgrade to a big boy amp or maybe ill get 3 more ap1500s spent 450 more and have clean 4k thats well worth it

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Glad to hear you narrowed down your problem, let people hate on audiopipes, there not Sundown or DD but they are worth it for the money, I've had 2 1500s for over 2 years with no problems with either, I have them strapped @ 2 ohms on a BTL 18 with a PSI recone, shit beats I admit.

02 Dodge Durango

1 Fi SP4 18" .v2
Sundown SCV3k @.5 Ohms
XS D3100 up front
Northstar SMS AGM 400 in the back
All XS Power 0ga OFC
240a Apex h/o alternator
Pioneer AVH-X2500BT HU
Dual 0ga runs from the alt to battery
Dual 0ga runs from battery to amp

thats what im thinking of doing fixing my blown 1800 then buying another 1500 buy my fi ps415 prolly next friday then beat the streets with that

Notice who sticks up for ap? Only people who run ap.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

im gona disagree and this is gona turn into a flame war my amp did was it was supposed to went into protect when something was wrong. after i fixed the problem " not being the amp" its now running like normal ap for the win atm after i get my big boy sub ill upgrade to a big boy amp or maybe ill get 3 more ap1500s spent 450 more and have clean 4k thats well worth it

Suddenly OPs car

car-fire-o.gif

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I've got 2 ap3k's and don't even stick up for them man. Let it go. I bought a dendo 5500 asap....

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived