Jump to content

Whats your favorite Beer or Alcoholic drink?


Recommended Posts

Posted

well lets get one thing straight first, bud light is NOT beer. bud light is nothing but flavored piss water.

second, im a small batch bourbon and moonshine kinda guy. but when i do drink beer, i like rogue dead guy ale.

Rogue+Dead+Guy.jpg

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

Paps Blue Ribbon

Shock Top

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Posted

well lets get one thing straight first, bud light is NOT beer. bud light is nothing but flavored piss water.

second, im a small batch bourbon and moonshine kinda guy. but when i do drink beer, i like rogue dead guy ale.

Rogue+Dead+Guy.jpg

Man I drank this once tastes like carbonated bile. Super bitter beer face this ones not for the faint of heart I rather slam a warm Camo Ice 40 than brink another one of these

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

I mean realy y'all guys drink all these weird brand stuff or are you posting it thinking you look cooler drinking exotic shit? Lol I guess I'm just old school old habits die hard. Maybe I should try some of you guys weird labels maybe I'm missing out

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 361 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...