Little Sister stole and wrecked my car

Damn man that sucks big time glad shes ok but at the same time i wouldnt of bailed my sister out if she did that sorry to hear though

Should have left her in jail.

this

!00% this. Your not only out the money for your ride you gotta pay for the car she hit. I dont care if was my brother or even my own kids shit would hit the fan at full force.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Grow a pair. This is why me and my father are the only ones that have keys to my truck. I can trust him, he's not an alcoholic...neither is my sister, but I don't trust ANYONE driving my vehicle except for like two people, and those are only as necessary. I don't care who in the family did it, or their age, make them pay, no bail, they can make the decision themselves. And if insurance won't cover it, file for theft, and if that doesn't work, sue the shit out of her.

POTATO!

update:

no doubt in my mind she is isn't going to pay for it, it really goes to my mother.....

my mom paid the car off,,, and our car is written off my sister signed a written contract saying that she will pay back for what she has done....

its kinda of pathetic how you guys said claim theft on her lock her up and shit.

im sorry but I wouldn't want my little 15 year old sister locked up in jail and lose my sibling relationship over some money...

family before that imo...

its kinda of pathetic how you guys said claim theft on her lock her up and shit.

im sorry but I wouldn't want my little 15 year old sister locked up in jail and lose my sibling relationship over some money...

I am sorry but stupidity trumps blood and from my "legal" family friends trump blood too but if my buddy decide's to jack my shit and wreck it he is definitely going to get fucked for it.

Im not a woman beater, but if my sister did that, You best believe a good slap is coming her way

This

man oh man.....

honestly dude if i had a 15 year old sister and she did something like this, i'd slap the SHIT out of her. swear to god.

And This.

zr2usasig.jpg

Yeah, it's slower than your bowel movements.

You must really love your sister or something.

Shit. No way in hell was I raised or my sister raised to not treat anything we own/ others own with disrespect. And that goes to not asking permission TO DRIVE a 13K car!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

My opinion: Your parents/insurance pay for the damages. And the consequences to your sister are for her and your parents to work out

update:

no doubt in my mind she is isn't going to pay for it, it really goes to my mother.....

my mom paid the car off,,, and our car is written off my sister signed a written contract saying that she will pay back for what she has done....

you guys must be really close because my sister would go to jail in a heart beat. She's already fucked me over too many times...

Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400

XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter

Mechman 240a alt

I asked if the only reason that insurance isn't going to cover it is because you're claiming that the vehicle wasn't stolen by your choice not to file it as stolen by her. Because if that is the reason that insurance doesn't cover it then I can fully understand that and agree with it. That's basically you saying that she had the permission to drive the vehicle and you assuming all responsibility for it in my opinion. In which case you're also responsible for the damage to the other vehicle because your vehicle wasn't 'stolen'.

You just seemed shocked in your first post that insurance wouldn't pay for something that you are practically giving the OK for

All that being said, I am glad that no injuries or anything were sustained by her and that she's agreed to pay everything back :)

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived