OrionStang Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 I want to see the trunk, how all those amps and batteries are crammed in there. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
CanUFeelMe Posted August 16, 2013 Author Report Posted August 16, 2013 Ok, I will probably be seeing him this weekend, I'll get a few pics. Batts are all under the amp rack, then the amps are spread out right below the trunk opening. 1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors) 2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3 300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt 147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/
OrionStang Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Nice. I had a Cutlass years ago, I don't really remember how big the trunks are, or the shape (inside). SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Real96SS Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Not bad, but with that gear, I was expecting more. You mean something like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nQUXJ_JTVE Vehicle 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co) DNX9980HD 6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition) 3 DC 9k's 8 Nendo PWX 8's 4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters 1 DC Audio 175.4 1 DC Audio 90.4 Rockford 360.3 3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated) 21 D1600's 2 D4800's All SMD RCA's AudioTechnix Deadner Viper Alarm My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/ Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/
CanUFeelMe Posted August 16, 2013 Author Report Posted August 16, 2013 Yeah, give it some time.... It will all come together 1999 Chevy S102 Sundown Zv3-10's1 Sundown saz-4500d2 sets of Sundown CS6.5 Comps. (Doors) 2 10" Sundown NeoPro 10's (Doors)1/0 KnuKonceptz - Power x2- Ground- Big 3 300 Amp External Regulated Excessive Amperage Alt 147.8 Sealed Mic on Windshiled148 30sec. Average Drivers Door open Mic on Windshield Check Out my YouTube Channel --->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/dmntyo2007?feature=guidehttp://www.stevemead...ld-competition/
tacomaguy1 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 He took our teams design on his sticker...lol The flex issues one Team Flex Issues
dolarbilz Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 He took our teams design on his sticker...lol The flex issues one Just stoled that from you.lolBut doesn't say team..need slap team on it.
dolarbilz Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 Nice. I had a Cutlass years ago, I don't really remember how big the trunks are, or the shape (inside). Lot of room.I had one
tacomaguy1 Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 ^ i guess, our shirts say it does that count lol Team Flex Issues
dolarbilz Posted August 16, 2013 Report Posted August 16, 2013 ^ i guess, our shirts say it does that count lol I know you guys been around.but seeing a sticker saying "flex issues" is like saying. I bump stereos.put team in it end of story.show stats you been around. out of respect the people back east need take it down.you can find them on SSA forum team IAK chop on.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.