New Eminem Single + Album (Official Video/Itunes Link/Cover artwork)

I think eminem has been back since the last album he did. He got off the drugs, cleaned himself up and started focusing on the art of rap again. Hands down one of the most talented mcs of all time. Dude is a beast and broke barriers with authority!

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I honestly couldn't get into his "sober albums"....they were just boring and annoying to me. Only song that was cool was Beautiful. Eminem Show is my favorite album of his, he put his emotions out on the table on that album. Encore was just stupid, didn't even try the majority of the songs, except Toy Soldiers.

So far I like these two singles though and that's a good look. Plus not like we will have to wait a long time for the albums, just over 2 months

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Will buy

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

sounds like he is trying to copy ICP. I'll pass.

ICP as in Insane Clown Posse? Eminem dissed ICP and ICP got scared and apologized. If memory serves me correct. But saying that hes trying to copy ICP....made me laugh.

Yeah he did something and they got pissed and did a little retort song on a Howard stern episode.

Anyway, I meant to say it sounds like ICP, not trying to infer he would copy them. I'm not a huge ICP fan though I did listen to them a lot when I was younger. Not my type of music any longer and this reminds me of that, so I'll pass. Plus I have never liked any of his stuff.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 2 weeks later...

I did completely forget about Survival which dropped 2 weeks ago and was a serious song...its the very first song off the album that he released. So he has a serious track and a party track

I like this track, and as far as the other one that has been released titled Berzerk. It isn't one I have found enjoyable.

I'm excited for the new album!

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

Video Posted

I think the video is sick, makes the song just that much better

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived