newls1 Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 4 felonies as juvenile. Find new friends. I know nothing on the subject but I would assume if they issued a warrant they want him. If he goes to work they will go get him and he could then lose his job no? Is it just a bench warrant? He might now not be able to get them taken of his record if he already skipped court. He may have *missed* it but he should have taken it more seriously and made sure he didn't *miss* court. If it were me the judge would like it better if he turned himself in and was like "shit, sorry sir, I forgot but I'm trying to make it right". Just ignoring it more and he will see less sympathy from the judge. it WILL catch up with him.... exactly... just sayin I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
bbeljefe Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 I think we are all coming to fast to judgement with the felonies. I know felonies are bad. Even traffic court is bad. But we're all assuming these 4 felonies are super bad. Smoking a cigeratte at a gas station is a felony. I didn't even mention what they were ! Haha but thanks guys for the advice. It's looking out for me. And he does have a job. But they haven't gone to him yet. It's like they forgt about him but didn't cause of the letter Really? I don't know that felonies are bad. Selling raw milk to a person who wants to buy and drink raw milk can be a felony. Selling the wrong sort of vegetation to someone who knows what kind of vegetation and who wants to buy it is a felony. How is it that peaceful, voluntary and consensual acts between adults could possibly be considered bad? What sort of twisted, arrogant authoritarian sadist would condemn peaceful interaction and call it bad? I posit that unless your friend stole or destroyed someone else's property or person, he did nothing bad at all. Which is why I said that even though the reasons are ridiculous, we have to do what the ruling class says or we'll get shot. I'm not among those who would consider a person with a felony a bad person. On the contrary, it is the man in a black dress who destroys another man's life for doing something that goes against his own personal and distorted sense of morality who is the bad one. He and the man in the blue costume who kidnapped and caged him. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
newls1 Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 I think we are all coming to fast to judgement with the felonies. I know felonies are bad. Even traffic court is bad. But we're all assuming these 4 felonies are super bad. Smoking a cigeratte at a gas station is a felony. I didn't even mention what they were ! Haha but thanks guys for the advice. It's looking out for me. And he does have a job. But they haven't gone to him yet. It's like they forgt about him but didn't cause of the letter Really? I don't know that felonies are bad. Selling raw milk to a person who wants to buy and drink raw milk can be a felony. Selling the wrong sort of vegetation to someone who knows what kind of vegetation and who wants to buy it is a felony. How is it that peaceful, voluntary and consensual acts between adults could possibly be considered bad? What sort of twisted, arrogant authoritarian sadist would condemn peaceful interaction and call it bad? I posit that unless your friend stole or destroyed someone else's property or person, he did nothing bad at all. Which is why I said that even though the reasons are ridiculous, we have to do what the ruling class says or we'll get shot. I'm not among those who would consider a person with a felony a bad person. On the contrary, it is the man in a black dress who destroys another man's life for doing something that goes against his own personal and distorted sense of morality who is the bad one. He and the man in the blue costume who kidnapped and caged him. wtf did i just read? That is the most ridiculous gathering of text ive seen in a while..... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
KMS Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 I'm going to bed on that note. See you all tonight. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
bbeljefe Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 wtf did i just read? That is the most ridiculous gathering of text ive seen in a while..... Do you support the notion that homosexuals should be locked in cages for engaging in consensual sex? Because that's no different than any other behavior I described above, from a philosophical perspective. I'm really interested in hearing a cogent argument for that position, rather than back handed insults. Those are a dime a dozen. ;-) Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
genesis Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 "Of course, that doesn't work and it never has. Hence the reason why the US imprisons more of its own citizens than even the worst communist countries in history." this is ABSOLUTELY correct. the difference? those other countries just kill you on the spot. guilty or not.
MrSkippyJ Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Spin it how you want, 4 felonies is 4 felonies. Find new friends. Also, now he is thinking about going on the run?? Find new friends. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
RooTxBeeR Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 "Of course, that doesn't work and it never has. Hence the reason why the US imprisons more of its own citizens than even the worst communist countries in history." this is ABSOLUTELY correct. the difference? those other countries just kill you on the spot. guilty or not. An eye for an eye would be a cool way to run things. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Noel989 Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 this is ABSOLUTELY correct. the difference? those other countries just kill you on the spot. guilty or not. Then everyone is going to to say he didn't have to shoot him Lol Never ending problems Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
n8ball2013 Posted September 7, 2013 Report Posted September 7, 2013 Not all felonies are considered equal however I will not knowingly engage in an activity that will label me as one. I like my guns and ability to vote. You can make the personal choice to do so I will not. I wasnt aware it was a felony to be gay though. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.