Anyone's livelihood affected by the shutdown

Techinally, its not against the law for federal workers. ( i believe, correct me if i am wrong smoke). But they will and should recive back pay for all time worked during the shut down ( like last time).

Only person effect'd by it in my family is my sister since she's miltary ( national gaurd). I havent talked to her to see how it pans out for her.

But i do know of some friends that we're told to not report in to work.

They mentioned something about back pay as well but it sounds like depending on how long this shutdown is that it could take a little while to receive money... I guess for me its the fact that all the senators or whatever get paid regardless of what happens then people like myself and ALL of the employees that work here must report to work knowing they aren't currently getting paid... Just Crazy crazy crazy

man i could not believe my eyes when i read that congress still gets paid. I dont see how its one bit right in this country to get paid while the government sits in a standoff ( shutdown).

Wouldnt Amendment 28 come in to play here tho?

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

thats sucks i can donate you 20 bucks if it will help you out

Thanks for the offer ... I am not that bad off yet... THANK god I have an emergency savings for things like this ... :)

Just the principle of having to work and know that you aren't getting paid and it could be awhile before getting paid again

true that sucks offer still will stand i know it isnt much but Rusty made me buy 2 more lvl3 m1 with m2 recones lol so im broke... and emergency money is my problem i want a truck and want to use the 6k i have in stock but the whole i might need it later is stopping me it sucks lol

I have learned the hard way that using the emergency funds for anything other than bailing your ass out is a bad idea... I have a savings for my hobbies and then my emergency savings that doesnt get touched until absolutely necessary... I still have a check coming friday since payperiod was closed out before teh shutdown,.... Here's to hoping that this shit doesnt last long

well my stock was just for my spending money but decided it might be good for emergencies so i try not to touch it

Techinally, its not against the law for federal workers. ( i believe, correct me if i am wrong smoke). But they will and should recive back pay for all time worked during the shut down ( like last time).

Only person effect'd by it in my family is my sister since she's miltary ( national gaurd). I havent talked to her to see how it pans out for her.

But i do know of some friends that we're told to not report in to work.

They mentioned something about back pay as well but it sounds like depending on how long this shutdown is that it could take a little while to receive money... I guess for me its the fact that all the senators or whatever get paid regardless of what happens then people like myself and ALL of the employees that work here must report to work knowing they aren't currently getting paid... Just Crazy crazy crazy

man i could not believe my eyes when i read that congress still gets paid. I dont see how its one bit right in this country to get paid while the government sits in a standoff ( shutdown).

Wouldnt Amendment 28 come in to play here tho?

I hate to say this but I have no idea what Amendment 28 is?

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

this Obama guy is screwing up this country bad..

Sorry but it didn't start with him but yes he isn't helping anything plus its also congress thats fing us over

i never said he started it. he aint helping on fixing it either. he is only helping the lazy ones that dont want to work with welfare and free medicare when i have to pay double in health insurance and pay more taxes.. im just watching how this country is destroying the middle class

i take it back..

it is still being proposed and not in rattlifed yet. dam, i figured they would of done it by now

sorry smoke.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

I lost 5 AFN TV channels... Most offices are closed, and the ones that are open can't do much do to the fact of the other offices being closed...

2010 Chevy  HHR Panel (Work in progress)

Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS

McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4

Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K

Alt CES 200/270+

4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f

1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah 

Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build

TDH-skater229.jpg
SkaterLogo.jpg

I lost 5 AFN TV channels... Most offices are closed, and the ones that are open can't do much do to the fact of the other offices being closed...

I was wondering whether or not you'd be affected John

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

this Obama guy is screwing up this country bad..

Sorry but it didn't start with him but yes he isn't helping anything plus its also congress thats fing us over

i never said he started it. he aint helping on fixing it either. he is only helping the lazy ones that dont want to work with welfare and free medicare when i have to pay double in health insurance and pay more taxes.. im just watching how this country is destroying the middle class

He can't fix or change anything without congress, senate, and house all playing nice. When you have guys like Beonher who stopp everythoing the president suggests just to show he can. thats what wrong. I am not Obama fan, I just want people to see the whole picture. The president is and always will be the scape goat for the country, with a shit load of other people actually making the decisions.

Smoove, i have to ask and take it with a grain of salt. ( i hate starting political wars/fights). but id more so want your opinion.

What about all the Executiveorders the president has signed?

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

Archived