Anyone's livelihood affected by the shutdown

Also, not having the FDA and CDC and a majority of the NIH not working, is very dangerous...yet the Obamacare people are working?

Obamacare isn't that the same as RomneyCare Massachusetts??? Lets blame the Dems for something the Reps started. Nevermind. Blame Obama since he is out in 2yrs and you can blame the next scape goat (president). Just don't get rid of the pre-existing condition rule and it's all good.

I know that we received an email from our boss saying that we are working for free during the gov't shutdown... We are expected to still report to work as normal because we are considered essential employees being as we are responsible for security... Never thought I would have a decent job that requires me to work for free...

Anyone else affected in this way??

Same here. At work now. Said thing is, we have people on vaca that have been furloughed because they weren't here and won't be here for another week. To top it off, I have to work Saturday and Sunday, which would be over time usually, but since a shut down is still in progress, I will work those for free free. No OT permitted...poop.

I work at a facility that has a bunch of other govt buildings and it was a ghost town. So weird!

The only comical part to the whole situation is that the people who USED to get her at the asscrack of dawn... Right now they dont give a shit they're rolling in at 7-8 am and shit because who the hell wants to rush to work when its free...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Also, not having the FDA and CDC and a majority of the NIH not working, is very dangerous...yet the Obamacare people are working?

We cover Military facilities,IRS,ATF,Social Security ,FBI ... So needless to say the fact that we have less officers than normal does place added strain on us and amplifies the security risk because we have less people and the amount of real estate that MUST be covered is still te same...

I hope this shit doesnt last long

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Not effected, but it drives me nuts knowing that the people who are supposed to be running our country get a paid vacation for not making a damn decision.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

my friend is out of work. he works for customs basically. some parts for me will be a little different and even a little more so for my employees. i work at DHL in their imports brokerage so some of our government sites we use are shut down. but customs there is still working.

Clearfield / Ogden is 6th on the list for affected areas.

Big base planted there. Hill Airforce Base.

How it really hurts is the economy surrounding the area and non essentials that where told at the gets to turn around and go home.

Lol, no offense, but most you government paid people don't do shit anyway. :)

Fuck, look at the retards that started the shit. (would better off with out em..lol)

I work for a company that partners directly with the VA to help get vets VA benefits. So far not much has changed, but I do know the VA has told basically all secretaries, mail runners, copy boys, "non-essential" people to not come to work until this is over. They've also taken away ALL overtime pay. Luckily my paycheck has nothing to do with the govt so I'm fortunate to not be affected.

FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!!

2003 Explorer Sport:

FI BL18

SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm

Pioneer DEH-2500UI

Pioneer 6 x 8s

Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s

5 ft^3 box at 35hz

Lots of Mega Mat

SkyHighCarAudio_zpse6b4e501.png3abb2365-8d29-422d-a446-efa7a74b8dba_zps70e62980.jpgFILogo_zps400b37c1.jpg

Archived