All Haters Please Enter... (including staff)

I've got absolutely no beef, no problems, or any complaints about you whatsoever, Trent. In fact, your skills, advice, and personality are an asset to the car audio community.

What he said.... and just read his username... that sums it all up! When you doing right, somebody ALWAYS looking for something wrong! I see it all the time in this community... one of the reasons I don't put myself out there.. I just take in the knowledge and laugh at the bullshit! Don't take it to heart and just brush it off.. it'll hurt them more to see it doesn't affect you!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

You know you're doing something right in this world if you have haters. Brush em off.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Trent, my friend, you know how I feel buddy!

My honest belief in this is, you either come here and have fun, or you go somewhere else and have fun. For me personally, I quit putting so much stock in SMD and how I feel about it and how much I put into the site. Since I came on here in 2010, it's done a complete 180* turn. That's not to say it's on the Mod's or it's on the Older Members (by older I just mean the members on here that have been here a long time and have knowledge to offer, and no just cause you have a post count in the 5+ thousand range, that doesn't make you one of these people.) I put it on this new breed of members who don't have shit to offer, and don't take shit for instructions or opinions from these members who are basically the brains of the forum. They've taken over though, and in turn, alot of folks don't care to put time in here anymore.

However, that being said, there has always been hate on here for everyone or everything. There are a few folks on here, that will hate just because of the brand you use, or the car you put it in, or that you do something different or experiment with a new direction. But I think the difference is, before, when there was hate people could take it and move on. But now, the newbie's come in and see it and think it's ok to do it themselves and when you correct them for their ignorance they get way more butthurt than you ever were and then BAM, you get the Dick Label. I've literally been called a "mean dickhead" before, by someone who thought I was too harsh with my responses. Admittedly I was on a rampage there for a bit, with a few different members that surprisingly aren't here anymore (imagine that). I even laid out straight forward comments with directions and pictures backing up on how to do things etc. But in the end I was just an asshole for how I approached it.

You're never going to please everyone. It's just impossible. And when you write stuff like you did in a certain thread, you know which I'm talking about cause I thought it was the best post of the year, then people take offense. It's not that it wasn't true, cause I believe it was 10000% true. But the truth doesn't want to be heard around here. I personally appreciate your honesty. The other thing I appreciate is the heart in which you put in your installs. I wish some of these new folks would sit back with a bag of popcorn and a notepad and take some fucking notes instead of talking shit. But that's just not the way things are now.

My last thing I wanna say is what everyone else has said...................Go on about your business and how you be you. If people don't like you for who you are, then fuck em. It's that simple. You have enough respect from a lot of people that appreciate you around here, that you don't need folks around that don't, and certainly don't need to pay attention to them if they don't. DO YOUR THING MAN! Don't let anyone ever make you question you.

BTW, forgotten in all this I think, I want to say a big congrats on your anniversary of being clean. I have never had to go through that, but my mom is a recovering alcoholic, and I see what she's been through. She's going to be 2 years sober in December. It's not an easy road, and I commend you for staying the course and making it this far. Keep your head up my friend!

Scott needs a preface, two chapters, an intermission, and a conclusion on that post.

Nicely put though Scott :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

And a set of credits after.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Just tell them this whenever somebody starts hating on you. Life is to short to worry about who hates you or why they hate you.

241_zpsdda88f88.gif

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

I hate sharks and cancer, both of them are pricks. ugh....fuckin sharks.

I dig anything you touch though, cause like Hunter said, you got heart man and it shows in your work. Congrats on being clean too, very awesome.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Saw that on Nick's status this morning Kenny ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived