Jump to content

Zuki Eleets Hybrid 5 Channel


weshole

Recommended Posts

Posted

these are so cool. modern cheater amps. .005 distortion?!?!?! I thought % 0.5 percent distortion was remarkable.

That's pretty impressive my pdx is .05

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Nice Amplifier

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

God damnint I want that amp, I forget where I read but it I heard they are rated at 8ohm, zero gain on a 2v input source

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

EleetsCustom10.jpg

10channel surfboard. shit. Price of those 5channels is NOT BAD at all. under 500$ shipped for an amp that can hadle front stage and subs on a sweet little sq build. MMM.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

^Exactly! Ill be running one of these on a pair of 3" full range mids deep on the dash, pair of 8" midbasses in the doors and an ib 12 or 15 off the sub channel all active off a 360.3

Should sound alright ;)

Team NorthWestSPL

Posted

How do you like it? I'm 99% sure we'll be running one of these in my buddies sq setup

I have not installed it yet. I will be storing my car very soon so I till have to wait until spring rolls around for the test. I have good feelings though. I will only be running the 4ch section to the front comps and rear coax in my Lexus. The front stage will be a set of Zapco/ESB comps minus the woofers and replaced with a pair of Silver Flute 6.5 woofers. Unsure of what 6X9's I will run yet.

does it do more for the 5th channel for a sub? if so how much?

About 750x1 @ 2-ohm.

Where are you guys finding the specs on these?? Lol

Hearsay round da webz

Posted

Mmmmm Zuuuuukkiiiiii.....

Definitely on the short list. Great amp.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 500 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...