Sundown Audio

whats an affordable(300ish$) 2500 rms @ 1 ohm amp?

Novak

Im not argueing with the fact that it doesent do rated at less than 14.4 volts. And to the guy who said about CEA being baught and paid for. Ok prove it? I can go around SMD all day and say its fake and this and that but im not. Im also not saying my hifonics brutus is the best amp in the world im saying that at a consistent 14.4 volts it will do rated. Thats what im saying and ya all those amps are "hype" they are good and i never said they werent lol. The are better but are also more expensive. So there you go. Personally idgaf if you want to spend 10000$ on a amp that does more than rated and under 14v. Thays fine the fact if the matter is i like my brz 2400. I never disagreed with anybody idt. All i said is that its alot of "hype" on here lol. Its all like aww man that amp is shit cuz its not a aq or sundown or dc audio. Man give me a fucking break. I also love it when everybody hates on brands that have literally been around forever like sony. Yah ik shity ass sony xplod and all that. Well i own a xplod amp from walmart lol ik and its awsome i love that little thing it is cea compliant and i do believe it does rated power at 14.4v which is enough to satisfy me. My point to the OP is there isnt only AQ sundown skam oops i mean skar audio dc and all that shit. Yah there great whoot whoot whatever they are good but there also $$$$ thats my point if your demoing all day and burping and hitting numbers and all that happy horse shit thay forsure bro those "hype" amps are probably what you want but if your just ridin and bumping dog. A fuckin hifonics or whatever will be just fine. But thats my .02

you obviously dont know the meaning of hype.. DC sundown AQ Fosgate and many that are used here are not a hype. they actually perform and exceed what they claim.. what is really the hype are the hifonics that under perform and people still think they are good

verb
  1. 1.
    promote or publicize (a product or idea) intensively, often exaggerating its importance or benefits.
    "an industry quick to hype its products"

Im not argueing with the fact that it doesent do rated at less than 14.4 volts. And to the guy who said about CEA being baught and paid for. Ok prove it? I can go around SMD all day and say its fake and this and that but im not. Im also not saying my hifonics brutus is the best amp in the world im saying that at a consistent 14.4 volts it will do rated. Thats what im saying and ya all those amps are "hype" they are good and i never said they werent lol. The are better but are also more expensive. So there you go. Personally idgaf if you want to spend 10000$ on a amp that does more than rated and under 14v. Thays fine the fact if the matter is i like my brz 2400. I never disagreed with anybody idt. All i said is that its alot of "hype" on here lol. Its all like aww man that amp is shit cuz its not a aq or sundown or dc audio. Man give me a fucking break. I also love it when everybody hates on brands that have literally been around forever like sony. Yah ik shity ass sony xplod and all that. Well i own a xplod amp from walmart lol ik and its awsome i love that little thing it is cea compliant and i do believe it does rated power at 14.4v which is enough to satisfy me. My point to the OP is there isnt only AQ sundown skam oops i mean skar audio dc and all that shit. Yah there great whoot whoot whatever they are good but there also $$$$ thats my point if your demoing all day and burping and hitting numbers and all that happy horse shit thay forsure bro those "hype" amps are probably what you want but if your just ridin and bumping dog. A fuckin hifonics or whatever will be just fine. But thats my .02

you obviously dont know the meaning of hype.. DC sundown AQ Fosgate and many that are used here are not a hype. they actually perform and exceed what they claim.. what is really the hype are the hifonics that under perform and people still think they are good

verb

promote or publicize (a product or idea) intensively, often exaggerating its importance or benefits.

Ok ok i c ur point your right. Except for the fact i never said they were bad amps i said they are hyped up to sound godlike when there not they are in fact more expensive but they are good for competing. Im not denying that there better im denying hifonics is shit. It does rated it was proven and if you dont like it cuz its not a "chosen" amp well then it is what it is. Idgaf. I was just statung the way i view it. And ya im done arguing l8r bitches!

2003 f150, 2 ab hd 15 on brutus 2400.1, kinetik batt, big 3, knu wire, image dynamics cxs 6.5 with ppi tweets, pioneer 1din and clarion eq.

Im not argueing with the fact that it doesent do rated at less than 14.4 volts. And to the guy who said about CEA being baught and paid for. Ok prove it? I can go around SMD all day and say its fake and this and that but im not. Im also not saying my hifonics brutus is the best amp in the world im saying that at a consistent 14.4 volts it will do rated. Thats what im saying and ya all those amps are "hype" they are good and i never said they werent lol. The are better but are also more expensive. So there you go. Personally idgaf if you want to spend 10000$ on a amp that does more than rated and under 14v. Thays fine the fact if the matter is i like my brz 2400. I never disagreed with anybody idt. All i said is that its alot of "hype" on here lol. Its all like aww man that amp is shit cuz its not a aq or sundown or dc audio. Man give me a fucking break. I also love it when everybody hates on brands that have literally been around forever like sony. Yah ik shity ass sony xplod and all that. Well i own a xplod amp from walmart lol ik and its awsome i love that little thing it is cea compliant and i do believe it does rated power at 14.4v which is enough to satisfy me. My point to the OP is there isnt only AQ sundown skar audio dc and all that shit. Yah there great whoot whoot whatever they are good but there also $$$$ thats my point if your demoing all day and burping and hitting numbers and all that happy horse shit thay forsure bro those "hype" amps are probably what you want but if your just ridin and bumping dog. A fuckin hifonics or whatever will be just fine. But thats my .02

Please tell me more about how all your assumptions are more correct than the scientific proof you can find in a ridiculous amount of threads here and all over the internet.

Because your ".02" is more accurate than basic physics and audio / acoustical / electrical engineering right?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

verb

Ok ok i c ur point your right. Except for the fact i never said they were bad amps i said they are hyped up to sound godlike when there not they are in fact more expensive but they are good for competing. Im not denying that there better im denying hifonics is shit. It does rated it was proven and if you dont like it cuz its not a "chosen" amp well then it is what it is. Idgaf. I was just statung the way i view it. And ya im done arguing l8r bitches!
I have a dc amp and I don't compete so....??

Hifonics BRE2400 is made in Korea. Has 0 gauge inputs and would probably do well compared to the china hifonics "2400's"

96 Impala SS

Memphis 2000D, Memphis ST-3004, MB Quart RAA-2400, Custom PSI Tc9 12 's

Ascendant Audio Poly Mids and Vifa XT25 tweets Active

97 RCSB Silverado

3way Crystal Comps, ID10 ported, Off a US acoustics 4085

So hifonics commissioned an entire new buid house for one line of amps?

Bassinyerface......... lol you are exactly what im tslking about. Someone who bought it and is desperately trying to make it seem like its ok that you cheaped out.

Btw at 14.4 in a car you arent making rated with that amp. I doubt you can even hold 14.4 consistently

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im not argueing with the fact that it doesent do rated at less than 14.4 volts. And to the guy who said about CEA being baught and paid for. Ok prove it? I can go around SMD all day and say its fake and this and that but im not. Im also not saying my hifonics brutus is the best amp in the world im saying that at a consistent 14.4 volts it will do rated. Thats what im saying and ya all those amps are "hype" they are good and i never said they werent lol. The are better but are also more expensive. So there you go. Personally idgaf if you want to spend 10000$ on a amp that does more than rated and under 14v. Thays fine the fact if the matter is i like my brz 2400. I never disagreed with anybody idt. All i said is that its alot of "hype" on here lol. Its all like aww man that amp is shit cuz its not a aq or sundown or dc audio. Man give me a fucking break. I also love it when everybody hates on brands that have literally been around forever like sony. Yah ik shity ass sony xplod and all that. Well i own a xplod amp from walmart lol ik and its awsome i love that little thing it is cea compliant and i do believe it does rated power at 14.4v which is enough to satisfy me. My point to the OP is there isnt only AQ sundown skar audio dc and all that shit. Yah there great whoot whoot whatever they are good but there also $$$$ thats my point if your demoing all day and burping and hitting numbers and all that happy horse shit thay forsure bro those "hype" amps are probably what you want but if your just ridin and bumping dog. A fuckin hifonics or whatever will be just fine. But thats my .02

Wow, your amp knowledge sucks... Old Sony was good... New not so much Hifonics takes the lost watts of power and turns them into pretty lights, that helps sales take for instants yourself.

Archived