Jump to content

Why you dont post wall builds at non car audio forums


Recommended Posts

Posted

I tried to register but they won't take a yahoo addy.

If anyone has a user and password they wanna toss my way id live to fuck with this guy

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

I HATE the comparison between "rock bands" and sub-bass. I dare anyone to try and tell me they can withstand 140+db vocals.


When ever I see hearing loss papers or arguments or anything I hardly ever see anyone that compares different frequencies or even states which frequency. When ever an analysis I see that does compare them it normally says that sub-bass and infrasonic sounds tend to help HEAL your bones, relax your muscles, and relieve stress. I've even seen multiple accounts where a person's hearing improves.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying go find a 160db build and sit in it for hours a day, I am saying however if the build was still 160db and played 4k-10k Hz would you still be able to hear?


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted
Dude just doesn't stop haha.

This was a pm to me


gajy6a2y.jpg

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

Posted

He works for bose. What can he know about anything having to do with the sound spectrum. I guess that attitude reflects the no highs no lows gotts be bose. After all you could damage your hearing. As if the bell ringing in your ears afterwards wasmt enough indication

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

That guy is an ignorant jagoff. What would be the point of pulling the videos? Suing people for loud music. Fuck me.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

When people see systems in cars they know what they can do. A lot of haters out there on other sites. Had to leave a couple because of the grandpas attitudes.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/


th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Posted

No highs, no lows, must be THAT GUY! I wish someone would go boomin in front of his house. N8, address of said jackass please?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 473 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...