The funniest things you have seen in car audio!

Just came from Columbus Car Audio there was a guy in parking lot that had a drywall bucket that had a sub in it. I wanted to take picture but he said no. So I laughed. Said he can do a 145db with it. Still laughing. It was to real to believe.

We'll I will say this Taylor fade did a 150 burp out of a 5gal bucket with 1 12 I think. Don't get me wrong that guy may not know what he's doing and no matter who it is it's still funny to see a sub in a bucket

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

^^^ :stfu:

It was at a nspl show I didn't get any pics. I had an old coworker say he had put a sheet of plywood standing up with 2 15s and 2 12s and he called it a wall. He said he took it out because it was to loud. He also cut up a prefab and screwed some plywood in the side to make 2 separate boxes on with a kicker comp and one with a p2 lol.

WOW. Not sure if serious....

$1200 Aura sound neo bell 10s or 12s duct taped into KFC family size cardboard buckets. Laughing too hard to ask size. Mid '90s.

Was the chicken still in the tub???? lolol!!!

Don't know what kind of chicken was in there but I'm pretty sure the owner of the Caprice they were in was baked.....

Remember the old MTX Terminator full range boxes with the plastic horn tweeters? Remember the one with 4 15s? Two facing up and two on the angled side with the tweeters.

At the first show I went to in 1991 someone took one of those, turned it around, and shoved it backwards into the hatch of an '87 RX7. Two woofers 1" from the roof, 2 woofers and tweeters 1" from the hatch. Hatch didn't close. Ran like 124db on an AudioControl mic. My 2 12s on a Punch 200 scored a 134db in comparison. Most of the guys I was friends with scored 136--that was the max on the meter back then without upgrades.

The next show there was a dude in a pickup that rolled in just blasting "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". Super loud. Come to find out he has three pairs of mismatched 15s in the bed in one giant box running full range. No crossovers, no other speakers, NO BED COVER, no blow through, nothing else in the truck. Legal on the dash sealed? 115db. Read your rule books fellas.

Static drops are my bag.

a wall not do a 50....2 separate times

I saw one hardly do a 40 before...

At a show this summer i saw a car with a c pillar and 4 15's only burp a 147. funny thing is he was sponsored...

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

a wall not do a 50....2 separate times

I saw one hardly do a 40 before...

At a show this summer i saw a car with a c pillar and 4 15's only burp a 147. funny thing is he was sponsored...
Yeah I saw a guy with 4 15s do like a 145 but it still sounded nasty!

I only do a 145.......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

a guy running 10ga speaker wire as power and ground for a 1000 watt amp.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Archived