Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

who sells good 4th order designs?


bdog

Recommended Posts

Posted

im looking for someone over qualified to make a large 4th order design 6 18's.

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

David Berger too.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

Ram. Pm me bro ill explain why

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

I THINK, don't quote me, that Singer well do some too. I don't know about the guy's workload, but he's capable and qualified.

I've heard that BHE can be a little backed up on designs as well, but if I was going to pay for a design, I'd throw BHE my money. I've seen the designs do work and they impressed me.

I also would trust Ryan(RAM designs) to do a design. All guys listed, I'd trust with designs. I have my favorites in the list though ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Great designs is one thing. Time frame is another. just putting it out there.

I would like a good design also but really don't want to wait 4 months for my first email response from someone either......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

my first thought was ray i have heard nothing but great things about ones he designed but he has not been on here in so long and i do not know if he openly sells or just favors for friends.

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

my first thought was ray i have heard nothing but great things about ones he designed but he has not been on here in so long and i do not know if he openly sells or just favors for friends.

He was doing designs for like $15. I believe that they came with a high quality crayon drawing(his words haha)and cut sheet. If you can get a hold of him, pull the trigger, he knows his shit. He was doing designs to fellow forum members last I knew as well, it wasn't just for friends.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

im hooking someone up with zv4 18's and ns-1s and helping him find a good design for a walk thru silverado

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...