Jump to content
Sundown Audio

brand new ct sounds 125.4 already being a pos


Blake Farrar

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was thinking the same thing...reminds me of my honeymoon.

pics or it didn't happen

LOL...we didn't have camera phones in those days.

Posted

I seen this thread on south park. It was funny as shAt. On the real note , can't believe this thread isn't locked already. Dude picked the wrong place to dump on Ct sounds. And why hasn't he change the thread title ??? He must not want to hang around Here to long ??

Posted

I feel like I'm Red Forman every time I read one of Blake's posts.

Red_Forman.jpg

LOL!! You people are killing me. "Dumbass"

Posted

This whole thread could be skipped if you would post a picture of the amp. Just take a picture of the install/amp and how its wired. When you post that up we can see if there is a problem. Could be your component sets too. Those sets are both rated at 100wrms I believe and if you dont have your gains set correctly you could have been sending them more then RMS clipped off that nice 4 channel that does more then rate dpower.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

In the process of archiving this.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

This whole thread could be skipped if you would post a picture of the amp. Just take a picture of the install/amp and how its wired. When you post that up we can see if there is a problem. Could be your component sets too. Those sets are both rated at 100wrms I believe and if you dont have your gains set correctly you could have been sending them more then RMS clipped off that nice 4 channel that does more then rate dpower.

Its a bit late for that lol.. this thread is 195 posts in.. 10 pages.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 858 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...