Jump to content

OrionStang's birthday today


Recommended Posts

Posted

Its my bday also today.....bwahhhhhahhhh. ;) ;) ;)

I did see that too man. Sorry I didn't start a thread for that. I didn't wanna be the dude throwin handys out to all the birthday guys today. I guess two wouldn't have killed me though ;)

That's because no one cares about him. :peepwall: Happy B-Day B

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

Happy B-Day.

Thought he wasn't on here anymore?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

Happy Birthday,

He was in the health and fitness forum a few days ago, hes still active a little :).

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Posted

Its my bday also today.....bwahhhhhahhhh. ;) ;) ;)

Happy birthday brother didn't know your bday was today!

Posted

Happy bday to both b and Orion. Hope all is well

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Happy birthday ken! Spin some tires in that blown mustang bud!

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 283 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...