Baydestrian Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 Like I said, they never released any info about the driver. Nobody knew anything about who he was. So how anybody was disregarding him is crazy. Paul is actor that everybody knows and who they released info about based on that fact. Rodas is a lesser known name so he didn't get initial media attention. That's the way things are. Get over it. I take back what I said earlier to Chris about feeling more for Rodas. I misread his statement. Also because you can't tell anybody who to feel sorry for or how much sympathy they can feel. If I want to feel more sympathy for Paul then Rodas then I can, you can't tell me shit. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
David Bailey Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 The driver was actually a race car owner and had previously driven in a few races. The Carrera GT is one of the most advanced supercars in the world. 0-120 in a few seconds and shit happens fast. It is a shame, but it happens. He had a 15 year old daughter that now has no father. It is sad. And for all the people that are like, "people die everyday", well no shit! But, he was a celebrity, so of course he is gonna be on the news. Fatal car crashes (no matter who is driving) are usually always on the local news too, but not picked up nationally for obvious reasons. That's my 2 cents. Time for beer and football. Go BUCS.. Cheers Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4 Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1
dionysus Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 The driver was actually a race car owner and had previously driven in a few races. The Carrera GT is one of the most advanced supercars in the world. 0-120 in a few seconds and shit happens fast. It is a shame, but it happens. He had a 15 year old daughter that now has no father. It is sad. And for all the people that are like, "people die everyday", well no shit! But, he was a celebrity, so of course he is gonna be on the news. Fatal car crashes (no matter who is driving) are usually always on the local news too, but not picked up nationally for obvious reasons. That's my 2 cents. Time for beer and football. Go BUCS.. Cheers Agreed sad all around for ALL involved, now yes GO BUCS!! (Not to get off topic just nice to see another Bucs fan.) On topic I met Walker here in CO a couple years ago he was the driver of the pace car for the pikes peak hill climb race and the mayor rode with him in the car too. He was walking around the bike and car show too just mingling with everyone seemed like a humble dude. I member seeing fast and furious when it came out that was like right when I turned 16 too, damn that was awhile ago Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
Baydestrian Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 ^Dion, yeah I never knew he had a charity and was dedicated to helping out less fortunate children. I bet he was very humble. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
dionysus Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 ^Dion, yeah I never knew he had a charity and was dedicated to helping out less fortunate children. I bet he was very humble. Yeah I didn't know much about him other than the fast and furious movies but after meeting him at that show/race I opens my eyes to him. Honestly I thought he was like a pretty boy stuck up Hollywood dude, but when I met him he couldnt of been more opposite, of course that doesn't mean he was always like that but he changed my perception of him after meeting him and seeing him interact with people like he was just another face in the crowd. Lol I was shocked he was actually in Colorado springs lol! Nothing much happens or comes here lol. But he was just out here filming the new fast and furious they were shooting a scene on pikes peak so was curious how that was going to come out after seeing the actual anual race since a kid I was excited to see it somewhat going on the big screen! My dad used to race in the pikes peak hill climb when he was in his 20s and 30s Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
S15_Silvia Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 If you zoom in on this picture: You can kinda see what looks like maybe a face where the passenger would be: Kinda disturbing. RIP driver and passenger. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Baydestrian Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 I want to say that's just our mind playing tricks on us but that is creepy and possible considering they would be trapped right there 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Noel989 Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 Looks fake Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
baron_of_bass Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 Some of you dudes are jerks man, death is death no matter how you look at it. Dying before your time is always a crappy way to go. I couldn't imagine one of my loved ones burning alive. Team Bass-Hz
MREYNA Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 Rip. Condolences to his family 94 GMC ext cab 4 12" big bang 2 big bang2400.1 Mids & highs comin' soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.